Random good picture Not show
1. She watched the wax as it dripped down the side of the candle.
2. The leather has been treated with wax.
3. A candle gutters when the melted wax runs down its sides.
4. He's modelled a unicorn in wax.
5. I need a wax candle now.
6. Rub the wax in to make the shoe waterproof .
7. The wax from the two candles fused as they burned.
8. Wax polish preserves wood and leather.
9. The candle guttered out when the melted wax ran down its sides.
10. You should put some wax on those boots.
11. Sun removes the oil and wax[sentencedict.com], leaving the leather prone to cracking.
12. Silkworm die silk, wax torch party ash into tears beginning to dry.
13. Journalists wax lyrical about the band.
14. She loved the scent in the house of wax polish.
15. She could go shopping, and wax her legs.
16. Clay and wax are plastic substances.
17. It was recorded on a wax cylinder.
18. My mother, a Spaniard, always used to wax lyrical about the lemon trees in the family garden.
19. The wooden panelling was gleaming with wax polish.
20. Wax passes from solid to liquid when you heat it.
21. I wax my boots chiefly to waterproof them.
22. Heat dissolved the candle into a pool of wax in a few minutes.
23. Apply a little wax polish.
24. Wax polish gives a lovely shine to wood furniture.
25. We'd have long talks while she helped me wax the floor.
26. He broke the wax seal and unrolled the paper.
27. The sealing wax bore the impression of a sailing ship.
28. There were coloured candles which had spread pools of wax on the furniture.
29. The electricians have performed wonders in recording these long dead voices from old wax onto modern plastic surfaces.
30. Romeo and Juliet,I, iii "A man,young lady!lady,such a man as all the world ——why,he's a man of wax"!
More similar words: waxing.