Random good picture Not show
1. Would you like to step up to the third floor?
2. The meeting ended with a pledge to step up cooperation between the six states of the region.
3. The teacher called Dabao to step up the platform.
4. This was a big step up in his career.
5. Step up to me, please.
6. When do you get your next step up?
7. He urged donors to step up their efforts to send aid to Somalia.
8. The government are to step up their attempt to wage war against/on drugs.
9. You need to step up the pace of your exercises.
10. Becoming a doctor would be a step up the social ladder .
11. Moving to Cottage Grove represented a definite step up for my parents.
12. The government has vowed to step up the fight against crime.
13. Special teams has to step up.
14. Each step up the stairway was rank with smells.
15. In the meantime, we have to step up our efforts to find this damn ship.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. And as police step up their investigation, they're appealing for anyone with any information to come forward.
17. A big step up came when the Lord Chancellor took over criminal legal aid from the Home Secretary in 1980.
18. We'd both been inspired by Frank's release to step up our fitness campaign.
19. United began to step up their pressure and took the lead after 30 minutes when Sharpe celebrated his recall in fine style.
20. And it left open the fourth option, to step up military action against Hanoi and otherwise escalate the war.
21. The Melrose pack were able to step up a gear when they wanted, especially with Gala's entire front row absent.
22. The bombing has forced Olympic officials to step up security measures throughout Olympic venues and surrounding facilities.
23. Through the information technologies they have spawned, computers step up the pace of the ticking.
24. He also targeted the childcare industry, promising to step up inspection of the 40 percent of local facilities he called substandard.
25. Another harm of this kind of medicine is that you have to step up the quantity when you have taken them for a period.
26. He says his next move is to set up an action committee to step up his campaign.
27. As minister of defence, he has instructed the army to step up training and preparations for the contingency of full-scale war.
28. One way to instil confidence is to start with a positive attitude and this starts the moment you step up to the ball.
29. Colleges and universities were advised to strengthen discipline, already considered too strict by many students, and step up ideological work.
30. Once again, this progress could be seen as a step up the ladder of emotional development.