Random good picture Not show
1. Please enclose your latest statement of account.
2. Please give out statement of account promptly.
3. Besides cost confirmation and reconciliation statement of account between forwarders agents could also be realized.
4. Please refer to the attached Statement of Account for you total outstanding tax balance.
5. Please see attached statement of account for the costs and expenses you should pay immediately.
6. Besides cost confirmation and reconciliation statement of account between forwarders and their agents could also be realized.
7. I/We agree that a statement of account is conclusive if I/we do not report any unauthorized transaction to the Bank within 90 days from the statement date.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
8. Plaintiff sold and delivered to Smith the merchandise described, on the dates and for the prices shown on the itemized statement of account attached as an exhibit.
9. We have received your letter of 17th June, and regretted the error in the statement of account for May.
10. According to my records, they were wrong to demand payment of the sum of$8,750, as their statement of account fails to show two things.
11. It should be consolidated intra-company transaction of inventory and its depreciation reserves related when we compile a consolidated statement of account.
12. The credit score meaning is basically grounded on the information in a person's statement of account .
13. Given that you may be confused by the discrepancies appeared on the last few reconciliations, we suggest that you pay the full amount due and owing as indicated in our next statement of account.
More similar words: chart of accounts, on account of, statement, overstatement, understatement, take into account, account, account for, accountant, accounting, accountancy, accountable, bank account, unaccountable, account number, accountability, checking account, abatement, establishment of, count on, count out, effacement, accomplishment, excitement, state of affairs, accomplishments, encouragement, discouragement, announcement, management system.