Random good picture Not show
1. Stand out, if you want to compete with me!
2. We all like to think we stand out from the crowd .
3. It's strange that the host herself will stand out in the party tonight.
4. Don't stand out there in the cold, come in here and get warm.
5. You have to do things exceptionally well to stand out from the crowd .
6. I am sure illnesses stand out in all childhood memories.
7. The garrison will stand out for some time.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Orange flags stand out brightly, set against the blue sky.
9. They'll stand out against such humiliating conditions.
10. Four points stand out as being more important than the rest.
11. His height makes him stand out in the crowd.
12. We must stand out against bigotry.
13. We managed to stand out against all attempts to close the company down.
14. We stand out the breakup in any form.
15. Don't stand out there in the rain. You'll catch your death.
16. Red flags stand out brightly, set against the blue sky.
17. Don't stand out there: you'll get soaked through.
18. The union decided to stand out for its original claim.
19. He ordered the soldier to stand out.
20. Among the factors that stand out in the Orphic construal of a cosmos is the nature of time.
21. Bush's unilateralism has several strands,(sentencedict.com) though three currently stand out.
22. Two Village respondents stand out from the rest in their disagreement with the arguments I have summarised.
23. But the fact that so few rooms stand out in my memory is not so surprising.
24. We stand out like sore thumbs.
25. This is something that makes her stand out.
26. As ever, the knack is to make yourself stand out from the corporate crowd.
27. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? Dr. Seuss
28. They took no notice of him, he did not stand out, he was in no way remarkable.
29. If you wear a suit to the party, you'll stand out like a sore thumb.
30. The sky is lead gray, and so the oranges and yellows of the maples stand out vibrant in contrast.
More similar words: hand out, send out, in and out, find out, tremendous, stand, stand up, stance, stand by, stand for, instant, distant, standard, stand up for, distance, constant, instance, substance, stand up to, understand, assistant, music stand, instantly, outstanding, resistance, for instance, assistance, substantial, substantially, in the distance.