Similar words: soap, pope, apoplectic, opera, operate, operator, operating, operation. Meaning: n. a serialized program usually dealing with sentimentalized family matters that is broadcast on radio or television (frequently sponsored by a company advertising soap products).
Random good picture Not show
1. The story has all the elements of a soap opera.
2. The soap opera is ending after 175 episodes.
3. The new soap opera will be screened, wait for it, five times each day.
4. The new daytime soap opera has yet to show signs that it's clicking with the television audience.
5. I know that if I start watching a soap opera I immediately become hopelessly addicted.
6. Robert Caswell's writing seldom rises above soap opera.
7. Yes, this is a soap opera.
8. Soap opera had come to life within touching distance.
9. It was like a soap opera.
10. So a twice-weekly soap opera such as EastEnders, which started in February 1985, was as carefully researched as any commercial programme.
11. I was in a soap opera for a while where I was the nicest guy in the world.
12. Career Girls never devolves into soap opera, but remains a focused, complex portrayal of a friendship.
13. In this way the Jordache pair transcended their soap opera status.
14. Glossy, high-powered soap opera about four black professional women helping one another through a bad year in Phoenix.
15. Kelly Flinn, starred in a political and military soap opera last May while the military decided how to punish her.
16. A girl in the soap opera committed suicide with them.
17. The soap opera Friends is available on the Internet.
18. A small colour television was tuned to an afternoon soap opera.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. They larded many commercials into a ten - minute period before the soap opera.
20. What a sensational story! It has all the elements of a soap opera.
21. She looks very much like Crilly, though her hair is cut and tinted like a soap opera actress.
22. The stupid sexist comments of the blokes with whom and for whom she worked merely provided an entertaining soap opera wallpaper.
23. Recounted with even a trace of melodrama, this story would read like a soap opera.
24. Read in studio Thousands of fans have been flocking to see Britain's longest running soap opera on the live stage.
25. You're expected to behave as if you're in a soap opera these days.
26. This is not a surprise, because Bozeman weeps with the ease of a soap opera grandmother.
27. After its first year it had the widest appeal of any soap opera.
28. It looked like a mock-up set in a middle-class soap opera, shining with domestic trivia, very clean.
29. The story, recorded in 2 Samuel 11, reads like a soap opera.
30. The TV station is airing reruns of my favorite soap opera.
More similar words: soap, pope, apoplectic, opera, operate, operator, operating, operation, cooperate, AND operation, cooperative, modus operandi, cooperate with, hope against hope, soak, soar, so as to, pop., pop, over and over again, pop out, popcorn, popular, kapo, populist, popsicle, lollipop, vapor, vox populi, weapon.