Random good picture Not show
1. The characterizing ingredients of sherbet include fruits and fruit juices.
2. I suggested we stop at a bar for sherbet - the latest thing, sprinkled with ginger.
3. For dessert, cover lime sherbet with a blanket of chocolate chips or chocolate sandwich cookie chunks.
4. Sherbet is made with fruits and ice.
5. I ordered ice cream, not sherbet.
6. I ordered a sherbet, not ice cream.
7. Drink water scented with fennel, sherbet.
8. The guests were drinking coffee, lemonade, or sherbet.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. Displays zesty citrus and sherbet aromas on the nose and full-bodied apple and melon flavors with a creamy mouth feel.
10. Sherbet lemons are hard candies filled with dry sherbet powder.
11. Sugar, syrup, julep, sherbet, and marzipan are all Arabic in origin, though none of them would have featured on the grocery list of an Elizabethan housewife.
12. Fresh coffee and cookies, punch with ginger ale and lime sherbet floating in it.
13. Now they were dying in the snow, feeling nothing, turning the snow to the color of raspberry sherbet.
14. To one side, dropped unnoticed, lay a silver cup which had not contained sherbet.
15. Orange juice, honey, pineapple, pecans and peaches blended with yogurt and orange sherbet.
16. For dessert we have vanilla ice cream and lemon sherbet.
17. I like vanilla ice cream but I do not like lemon sherbet.
More similar words: reverberate, absorbed, barbed wire, forbearance, bet, be absorbed in, abet, herb, better, herbal, between, verbal, diabetes, betrayal, verbose, proverb, be tired of, verbiage, herbicide, verbatim, hyperbole, elizabeth i, subscribe to, betterment, herb garden, proverbial, herbivorous, exacerbate, alphabetical, quarterback.