Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Better die with honour than live with shame.|
- Similar sentences
- Better to die in glory than live in dishonour.
- It is better to die with honour than to live in infamy.
- Better poor with honour than rich with shame.
- It is better to be clothed in rags, than to be clothed with shame.
- Better die standing than live kneeling.
- I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life..
- Some people would rather die in their pride, than live in their humility.
- Most people die with their music still locked up inside them.
- It is better to meet danger than to wait for it. He that is on a lee shore, and foresees a hurrican..
- It is better to meet danger than to wait for it.
- Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people l..
- It is better to be alone than in bad company.
- There is nothing which can better deserve our patronage than the promotion of science and literatur..
- Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess..
- Better a broken promise than none at all.