Random good picture Not show
1. I hope I never set eyes on him again.
2. From the moment he set eyes on her he knew that he wanted to marry her.
3. What was he doing when you last set eyes on him?
4. I hope I never set eyes on this place again!
5. But I personally haven't set eyes on it and I don't intend to.
6. Most of them would never set eyes on the place and few felt any loyalty towards it.
7. No sea that Marion had ever set eyes on was that particular shade of transparent, light-filled turquoise.
8. From that day to this Adam had never set eyes on Mary Gage and had hardly ever thought of her.
9. Bedford disliked Halsey the minute he set eyes on him.
10. Just hours earlier she had set eyes on the pretty two-year-old and sister Anna-Camilla, seven, for the first time.
11. Sybil had never even set eyes on Rodney so they couldn't possibly suspect him of her murder, now could they?
12. No sooner did she set eyes on the gentleman than she recognised his pecuniary position to be merely temporary.
13. But as soon as he set eyes on the girl he fell in love with her.
14. Never anywhere have I set eyes on such a one.
15. Most of them had never set eyes on white people before.
16. There is no indication he had ever set eyes on a copy of Liber abbaci, let alone read it.
17. When Vakula first set eyes on the Perfect One, taking note of the handsomeness and perfection of the Tathagata's visible body, he became strongly infatuated.
18. If I could set eyes on your beautiful smile, that is maximal blessedness for me.
19. Ever since they had set eyes on each other they had been wondrously happy.
20. WHEN marine ecologist Enric Sala first set eyes on Kingman Reef, a remote spot in the Pacific, his heart started to beat like a drum.
21. Not for the first time, she wished Great-Aunt Alicia had never set eyes on Matthew Preston.
22. It seemed a long time since we had first set eyes on that huge pile of posts and wire in the farmyard.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The couple fell in love before they had even set eyes on each other during a six-month long distance courtship.
24. How could she possibly know, since he had not set eyes on the girl?
25. In the couple of days since she had last set eyes on him she had forgotten the virile power of that face.
26. No doubt I'm biased, but it was the most cruel, evil human face I ever set eyes on.
27. In this way he was the first European to cross Mustagh pass. He was also the first European to set eyes on K2 from the northern side.
28. I was gaga over his deep blue eyes when I first set eyes on him.
More similar words: eyesore, resonant, theme song, resonate, resonance, favorite son, see eye to eye, tete-a-tete, eyes, eye, eyewash, eyelid, eyebrow, eyelash, eyeliner, bull's eye, hackneyed, eye disease, keep an eye on, set, bird's eye view, turn a blind eye, in the public eye, asset, set out, upset, offset, set off, setup, onset.