Random good picture Not show
2. Bad weather is hampering the search for survivors.
3. He is on a perpetual search for truth.
4. The search for a cure goes on.
5. Police are scaling down the search for the attacker.
6. She persisted in her search for the truth.
7. Stories about pirates often include a search for buried treasure.
8. The search for other kinds of evidence tying him to trafficking has not produced a smoking gun.
9. The company is engaged in the eternal search for a product that will lead the market.
10. Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs.
11. We have achieved a real breakthrough in the search for peace.
12. Police are still looking for clues in their search for the missing girl.
13. We should explore/pursue every avenue in the search for an answer to this problem.
14. My life has been music, and a constant search for it has been the mainspring of my life.
15. To find and search for only lost in the search.
16. After a long search for the murder weapon, the police found a knife.
17. Scientists are hoping for a breakthrough in the search for a cure for cancer.
18. Under TQM principles the search for quality is continuous.
19. Volunteers joined the search for the lost child.
20. The search for my brother widened.
21. NASA has started a 10-year search for extraterrestrial intelligence.
22. A plane was detached to search for survivors.
23. Their search for the plane is fruitless.
24. She was indefatigable in her search for the truth.
25. Do a global search for 'organise' and replace it with 'organize'.
26. The continuing search for drugs to combat viral infections presents medicine with one of its greatest challenges in the twenty-first century.
27. Police called off the search for the climbers at dusk.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Forensic scientists are going over the victim's flat in a search for clues about the murderer.
30. Our lives are brief, that's why it's important to search for meaning.
More similar words: search, research, researcher, in search of, march, starch, arched, sear, monarch, parched, anarchy, monarchy, war chest, oligarchy, patriarch, archivist, parchment, architect, archetypal, patriarchy, patriarchal, archipelago, architecture, archeological, wish for, catch fire, reproachful, year after year, sea, seat.