Random good picture Not show
1) There are still two vacancies on the school board.
2) The school board members spend their time disputing and getting nothing done.
3) Colonel Richard Nelson served on the school board until this year.
4) School board members serve a two-year term.
5) The school board approved the deal Monday night.
6) In October, the school board recommended that uniforms become compulsory.
7) He served on the school board for ten years and donated firewood.
8) The school board and Superintendent Iris Metts requested a $ 1.1 billion budget.
9) In Mobile, Alabama, when the school board proposed a teacher competency test, the union objected.
10) Can a school board adopt a policy prohibiting dancing at school?
11) State procedures vary when the union and the school board have reached an impasse in their negotiations.
12) He sat for sixteen years on the London school board, and seventeen on the London county council.
13) In other states, the school board may have to take some positive action for the teacher to achieve tenure.
14) In 1903 the New York School Board barred married women from teaching.
15) He bullied the school board which, in theory, employed him, and he chose to ignore the black protest.
16) In 1890 she was elected to the school board at Bradford and the West Riding education committee.
17) What happens if the union and the school board can not agree on a contract?
18) The governor had replaced half of the appointed school board.
19) When the school board breaches a contract, must the teacher look for another teaching position to collect damages?
20) Can a new school board refuse to reappoint a teacher because of his or her association with former board members?
21) Can the school board restrict teachers' rights to express their views?
22) What legal responsibilities does the school board have in the bargaining process?
23) The federal district court, upon the request of the school board, ordered noninterference with desegregation.
24) In a small Texas school district, two political factions were vying for control of the school board.
25) The programs give her a glimpse of different traditions, such as a religious wedding ceremony and a school board election.
26) Even among all of the confusion over Ebonics, the Oakland school board has performed a service.
27) A few just leave it up to the local school board.
28) Examining past, present, and projected student enrollments in one district,[http://sentencedict.com/school board.html] the school board voted to dismiss four teachers.
29) For six years, Lowman worked with the Los Angeles school board to get more teaching programs and transportation for handicapped children.
30) Dozens of parents, students and national leaders of Latino activist groups unsuccessfully petitioned the school board for her return.
More similar words: boarding school, schoolbag, school, at school, in school, go to school, preschool, prep school, high school, after school, nursery school, primary school, private school, school district, secondary school, cardboard, board, aboard, onboard, on board, boarding, cupboard, surfboard, shipboard, overboard, skateboard, above board, bed and board, cupboard love, across the board.