Random good picture Not show
1. Letters may be edited for length and clarity.
2. His essays are models of clarity and brevity.
3. Mozart's music is characterized by its naivety and clarity.
4. With painful clarity she remembered the day he had died.
5. He presents his case with refreshing clarity and directness.
6. His writing has great clarity of style.
7. It was a model of clarity.
8. Clarity of diction is vital for a public speaker.
9. In her writing, clarity is sometimes sacrificed to brevity.
10. She expressed herself with great clarity.
11. He has shown great clarity of mind.
12. He made his points with admirable clarity.
13. Churchill's clarity of vision impressed all who knew him.
14. He always put his point of view with clarity and with courage.
15. This remarkable technology provides far greater clarity than conventional x-rays.
16. The picture was of such clarity that it could have been a photograph.
17. The brilliant clarity of his argument could not be faulted.sentencedict .com
18. For all its clarity of style, the book is not easy reading.
19. It was then that she realised, with blinding clarity, that she loved him.
20. When writing instructions, clarity of statement is the most important thing.
21. For the sake of clarity she went back over the key points.
22. There has been a call for greater clarity in this area of the law.
23. In business circles he is noted for his flair and clarity of vision.
24. His books are a pleasure to read because he writes with such clarity and precision.
25. You might use a yellow filter to improve the clarity of a hazy horizon.
26. Students must learn to express a point of view cogently and with clarity.
27. Some passages stood out in her mind with photographic clarity.
28. She was phoning from Australia, but I was amazed at the clarity of her voice.
29. He had only visited the village once, but remembered it with surprising clarity.
30. Letters published in the newspaper are edited for brevity and clarity.
More similar words: regularity, similarity, popularity, dissimilarity, clarify, clarification, charity, claret, declare, declared, blaring, burglarize, arithmetic, purity, polarization, minority, asperity, majority, priority, alacrity, security, good samaritan, authoritarian, integrity, austerity, obscurity, authority, prosperity, posterity, celebrity.