Random good picture Not show
1. The officers had run the risk of being dismissed.
2. Foreign ships and planes refused to run the risk of attack.
3. We don't want to run the risk of losing their business.
4. If you fail to pay your bill, you run the risk of having your electricity supply cut off .
5. If you don't revise, you run the risk of failing.
6. If you tell him the truth, you run the risk of hurting his feelings.
7. By wielding a knife in defence you run the risk of having it used against you.
8. If you do, you run the risk of permanent blindness.
9. I run the risk of sounding patronising here, but I do feel that this is a point worth making.
10. If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. Bill Clinton
11. You run the risk of upsetting the balance of nature, or physics, or whatever.
12. Pitch your bid too high and you run the risk of driving your opponent away from the negotiating table.
13. He did not want to run the risk of being brushed off.
14. To do so would run the risk of compromising the most vulnerable part of the operation.
15. Gore could not afford to run the risk of seeing his hard-won political gains evaporate in a populist revolt over fuel costs.
16. Stay mad, but behave like normal people. Run the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention. Paulo Coelho
17. At least she wouldn't run the risk of bumping into Julius in the shower.
18. I to run the risk of being a caricature.
19. Most convergence devices run the risk of pleasing nobody by attempting to do too much.
20. Any time you repartition your hard drive, you run the risk of destroying the data on the original partitions.
21. Those who diversify too much run the risk of being a jack of all trades and master of none.
22. We can't exclude the possibility that some warmongers will run the risk of starting a new world war.
23. The falsificationist demands that theories be stated with sufficient clarity to run the risk of falsification.
24. If you delay and then fail to pay your bill, you run the risk of having your electricity supply cut off.
25. But even were Mr Li to harbour such intentions, he would run the risk of seeing Mr Zhu come out shining.
26. Training costs money, and the pioneering firms that take this path run the risk of having their workers poached by rivals.
27. To adopt too critical or enquiring a position at this stage would be to run the risk of alienation.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. SLE sufferers who eat alfalfa sprouts and purple coneflower run the risk of worsening their condition.
29. Be aware, if you hold a mutex in your combiner while dereferencing slot call iterators, you run the risk of deadlocks and recursive locking if any of the slots cause additional mutex locking to occur.
30. That part of you is often called the "Gremlin", and it's the part of you that would rather avoid making decisions altogether rather than run the risk of making a bad one or screwing up.
More similar words: run through, risk, frisk, brisk, risky, briskly, grunt, on the run, in the nick of time, disgruntled, in the long run, bear the brunt of, perish, cherish, eristic, perianth, feverish, derision, derisive, derisory, mesmerise, perishable, impoverish, give rise to, impoverished, consumerism, mountaineering, impoverishment, characteristic, verisimilitude.