Random good picture Not show
2. No rose without a thorn.
3. Every rose has its thorn.
4. The conference rose to applaud the speaker.
5. Rose buds are near the burst.
6. As the curtain rose, the audience fell silent.
7. Costs rose by a half.
8. The national emblem of England is a rose.
9. Simon de Montfort rose in rebellion in 1258.
10. At these insolent words her anger rose.
11. A spiral of smoke rose from the chimney.
12. The sun rose at seven o'clock.
13. Customs and excise receipts rose 2.5 per cent.
14. I'm deeply in love with Rose.
15. The mist quickly dissipated as the sun rose.
16. Rose says so far the marriage has been unsatisfying.
17. He sent her a single red rose.
18. Foreign investment in Taiwan rose by 79% last year.
19. Standards of living rose in the fifties.
20. My gorge rose at the sight.
21. Sales rose by 20% over the Christmas period.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Steam rose from the boiling kettle.
23. Hoots of laughter rose from the audience.
24. The moon rose slowly above the horizon.
25. The slaves rose against their masters.
26. The pupils rose when the teacher came in.
27. Rose was doubtful about the whole idea.
28. The air is perfumed with the rose flowers.
29. The balloon rose up slowly into the air.