Synonym: pipe, tube. Similar words: whose, those, chose, host, ghost, hostel, bathos, pathos. Meaning: [həʊz] n. 1. socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear) 2. man's close-fitting garment of the 16th and 17th centuries covering the legs and reaching up to the waist; worn with a doublet 3. a flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas. v. water with a hose.
Random good picture Not show
1) Mrs. Morrell reached for a loop of garden hose.
2) She bought a pair of woollen hose yesterday.
3) The water hose had a kink in it.
4) He washed the car down with a hose.
5) Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the tap.
6) She turned on the hose and a jet of water sprayed across the garden.
7) He uncoiled the hose and gave them a thorough drenching.
8) Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the water.
9) He ducked under the hose and washed his face.
10) It's a fifty feet long hose.
11) He squirted me with a hose.
12) After raining, I always hose the yard out.
13) She squirted water from the hose onto the flowers.
14) I'll just hose down the car.
15) Would you hose down the car for me?
16) You've left the garden hose on.
17) We sluiced the muddy wheels with a hose.
18) Mom! Chad's squirting me with the hose!
19) Unreel the hose fully before use.
20) The rubber hose is playing out.
21) The water sprayed from the hose.
22) He ducked his head under the hose and washed off.
23) We wash our cars and hose our gardens without even thinking of the water that uses.
24) You should connect the hose to the tap and then turn on the water.
25) He rigged a rubber hose to the tap in the kitchen.
26) Will you hose down my car - it's very dirty.
27) The boys and girls doused each other with the hose.
28) When the children come in covered in sand you can just hose them down.
29) After riding,[http://sentencedict.com/hose.html] he sluiced out his horse with water from a hose.
30) Two inmates hurled slates at prison officers spraying them with a hose.
More similar words: whose, those, chose, host, ghost, hostel, bathos, pathos, hospice, hostile, hostage, hospital, hostility, hospitable, hospitality, inhospitable, metamorphosis, hospitalization, phosphorescent, lose, dose, pose, goose, moses, moose, prose, noose, close, arose, loose.