Random good picture Not show
1. Here the reflexive pronoun himself marks the fact that him has the same denotation as the subject of the verb, John.
2. Most transitive verbs can take a reflexive pronoun.
3. Most transitive verbs can take a reflexive pronoun asobject.
4. Complete the sentences below using the appropriate reflexive pronoun.
5. A reflexive pronoun can also be used as the indirect object of a verb. In such a case, it is usually used after a preposition.
6. A reflexive pronoun can also be used as the indirect object of a verb.
7. In a sentence, a reflexive pronoun is used as the object.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Our study will make known that Russian reflexive pronoun can make up idiomatic collocation with verb, and its semantic content seeps into verb, its reference property reduces accordingly.
9. In 'He cut himself', 'cut' is a reflexive verb and 'himself' is a reflexive pronoun.
10. In the sentence, "She prides herself on doing a good job", "prides" is a reflexive verb and "herself" is a reflexive pronoun.
More similar words: pronoun, pronounce, pronounced, reflect, flexible, reflection, flexibility, reproductive, monotonously, monotonous, deflect, flex, flexor, dyslexia, complexity, perplexity, honour, forefront, gluttonous, agronomy, denounce, announce, astronomer, chronology, announced, noun phrase, prone, reproof, chronological, announcement.