Random good picture Not show
1. We asked a random sample/selection of people what they thought.
2. The interviews were given to a random sample of students.
3. The survey used a random sample of two thousand people across England and Wales.
4. We looked at a random sample of 120 families.
5. Researchers found 17 per cent of their random sample to be severely depressed.
6. Out of a random sample of drivers, 21% had been in an accident in the previous year.
7. We based our analysis on a random sample of more than 200 males.
8. For instance, suppose we want to take a random sample of ten students from a class of 50.
9. The random sample approach to data collection for tourism statistics means that these peaks in sports tourism are almost certainly underestimated.
10. These responses were drawn from a random sample of the electorate.
11. A 10 percent random sample of derived polygons was evaluated to determine the measure of agreement between the initial and derived descriptions.
12. A random sample of households is chosen and every individual 16 years of age and older is interviewed.
13. Thus all members of a simple random sample of 30 pupils from a mixed school could be girls.
14. Altogether, 60 speakers were recorded, taken from a random sample of 120 households.
15. Design - Random sample of 4007 adults interviewed in their own homes.
16. The poll was not a random sample and has no margin of error.
17. The results are not a random sample of the vehicles on the road at all.
18. Also,[http://sentencedict.com] this was a non - random sample.
19. Method random sample of 116 middle officials and 97 low er officials with the XZW questionnaire.
20. The random sample selection and different sample positions ensure the samples to be representative and fair.
21. A random sample of 50 flights was taken over a 30 period.
22. In the second stage, the outcome is a random sample from a Bernoulli distribution with this winning probability.
23. Against this must be set a non-response about twice that for a random sample involving house calls.
24. The survey was based on telephone interviews with a random sample of Americans.
25. Phase Jitter: refers to the deviation of the FBKCLK rising edge to the REFCLK rising edge with respect to the average offset in a random sample of cycles.
26. We carried out a dietary investigation of pupils aged 10 - 11 in Mei county in Shaanxi with level-based community random sample method.
27. To solve the expression difficulties resulting from variety of random sample spaces in decision network planning, an expanded decision unit structure including several sample spaces was presented.
More similar words: sample, ample, example, trample, random, for example, randomly, at random, randomization, amplitude, complex, wimple, temple, simple, complete, indomitable, crumple, incomplete, splendour, simpleton, completely, completion, implement, complement, complexity, completeness, implementation, simple interest, superiority complex, over and over.