Random good picture Not show
1. We should put aside and postpone all other reforms; that we have but one task-----the istruction of the people, the diffusion of education, the ecourgement of science----on that day a great step will have then been taken in our rgenerion.
2. He's put aside a tidy sum for his retirement.
3. For you, I can put aside all the.
4. Put aside all Facing the misunderstanding to keep cool.
5. Facing the sea, put aside all the bad mood, to see would be his white.
6. You must put aside your pride and call her.
7. They decided to put aside their differences.
8. She's put aside a tidy sum for her retirement.
9. He put aside the papers after a cursory study.
10. Every week I put aside a few pounds for a new TV.
11. Encourage children to put aside some of their pocket-money to buy Christmas presents.
12. My father wanted me to have some money put aside for a rainy day.
13. The Senate and the Assembly put aside political differences to pass the aid package.
14. I put aside a little every month for a deposit on a house.
15. You must put aside your pride and apologise to him.
16. He has a little money put aside for a rainy day.
17. I have put aside 5 minutes to talk to you.
18. Our two countries must put aside the memory of war and seek a modus vivendi.
19. We should put aside our differences and discuss the things we have in common.
20. She had put aside her own longings.
21. The promoters were willing to put aside their thinly veiled racism in order to sell tickets.
22. You must have the money put aside to cover this necessary start-up investment.
23. Arizona Republicans put aside their political differences and intraparty squabbling Saturday to nominate delegates to their upcoming national convention.
24. After 40 days she is encouraged to put aside her black clothes,[Sentencedict.com] but she received positive family support.
25. If democracy is to survive, it is the task of men of thoughts, as well as men of action, to put aside pride and prejudice; and with courage and single-minded devotion---- to find the truth and teach the truth that shall keep men free.
26. If you're planning a trip to the museum, be sure to put aside at least an hour and a half.
27. Eventully the debate lead to the Council of Chalcdon in 451 where the arguments between East and West were put aside.
28. Such a situation is one which allows other countries to put aside international law and act according to their own judgments.
29. Hayling added to the confusion by taking away applications from blacks, which were put aside for positive consideration.
30. The relationships and responsibilities that characterized life in the larger society could be put aside here, for better or for worse.
More similar words: set aside, cast aside, aside, lay aside, aside from, side by side, put away, put across, side, beside, besides, outsider, consider, on the side, sidewalk, resident, president, residence, alongside, presidency, residential, presidential, considerably, considerable, consideration, be considered as, brutal, just as, cut across, fantasy.