Random good picture Not show
1. He had psychotherapy to help him deal with his childhood traumas.
2. Psychotherapy helped him to shed some of his insecurity/inhibitions.
3. The psychotherapy is carried out in small interactive groups.
4. He was deeply hostile to the idea of psychotherapy.
5. In the psychotherapy group, patients were free to play out their fantasies.
6. In gestalt psychology and gestalt psychotherapy, people's thoughts and emotions are seen as complex wholes.
7. For milder depressions, certain forms of psychotherapy do work well.
8. When possible, psychotherapy is done in a professional office.
9. Is it amenable to psychotherapy or gene therapy?
10. There is something very special about a psychotherapy office.
11. I have had counselling, bereavement counselling, psychotherapy, drug therapy, and hypnotherapy.
12. Every psychotherapy process, early in its development, defines the basic questions it is trying to answer.
13. Postmodern psychotherapy, in contradistinction, could no longer speak in terms of such differentiation.
14. These are not the technical issues of psychotherapy or medical management; they are human ones.
15. These ideas from psychotherapy help our background understanding of emotional experiences in the later part of the life-cycle.
16. People working without either psychotherapy or a regular meditation program should follow a similar procedure.
17. Psychotherapy and group therapy - as an out-patient or in-patient - may also be prescribed.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Some time ago I attended a lecture on psychotherapy for people who have a catastrophic illness.
19. Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy are professional services, and they should not be attempted by amateurs.
20. When I started psychotherapy work with people with cancer, I used the methods and concepts with which I had been trained.
21. As is immediately obvious, a psychotherapy based on this approach is quite different from one based on the older questions.
22. Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepestdespair; can transferknowledge from teacher to students words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions .Words are capable of arousingthe strongest emotions and prompting all man's actions , Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy.
23. Role play is used in training courses, language-learning and psychotherapy.
24. As we look at this reply, it is clear why psychotherapy often takes so long.
25. Despair is the basic life orientation that emerged in most of the cancer patients during psychotherapy.
26. When possible, it is often advantageous for the spouse also to go into psychotherapy.
27. The tape was changed for this last group only in that the interviewee did not express curiosity about psychotherapy.
28. But when he was denied tenure, Moore changed direction and started practicing psychotherapy.
29. In their entirety the cognitive therapy techniques of Beck and his colleagues offer a complete system of psychotherapy.
30. And psychiatric treatments consist these days primarily of drugs, psychotherapy, and shock treatments.
More similar words: psycho, psychosis, psychology, psychopathic, psychologist, psychoanalyst, psychological, psychologically, psychoanalysis, neuropsychological, chemotherapy, physiotherapy, psyche, psychic, psychical, psychedelic, psychiatrist, therapy, shock therapy, each other, aversion therapy, by choice, hothead, dichotomy, photograph, dichotomous, photographer, photography, hot chocolate, photographic.