Random good picture Not show
1. The murder was the act of a psychopath.
2. She was abducted by a dangerous psychopath.
3. Only a psychopath would include children in the instruction.
4. The terms "sociopath" and "psychopath" are interchangeable.
5. Police described the killer as a psychopath.
6. The psychopath, even so, falls far short of the ideal of philosophical egoism.
7. In a medical book, the psychopath is cold-blooded, premeditated, uncaring, manipulative.
8. Her murderer was a psychopath with a total lack of conscience.
9. He's a psychopath, a killer.
10. He's a strict, conscientious, self-taught psychopath who vigilantly maintains his mental ill health.
11. The somatic narcissist and psychopath have no sexual playmates - only sexual playthings.
12. The newspapers say there's a psychopath going around hacking up college co eds.
13. Diagnosing him as a psychopath was not a simple matter.
14. Lana : Either an admirer or a psychopath, depending on who you ask.
15. Again Cagney was at his twisted best in White Heat, playing a psychopath with a mother fixation.
16. Then, it was granted to a special breed of psychopath with a penchant for leather jackets and flared trousers.
17. For instance, we may need to negotiate with political agitators but offer treatment to the dangerous psychopath.
18. Dr Green said that, in his opinion, Perry was a dangerous psychopath who might kill again.
19. He let some one into that church, a thief, another derelict, a psychopath, and that person killed him.
20. The main character in the movie is Dr Hannibal Lector, who displays all the characteristics of a psychopath.
21. A doctor had diagnosed that Pearson, who admitted manslaughter at Leeds Crown Court, was a dangerous psychopath.
22. As he reached the bottom step, it occurred to him that Hicks was probably a psychopath after all.
23. Regularly enrolled students share more problems in interpersonal relationship, horror, and psychopath than expansively enrolled students.
24. For my next film role, I would love to play a psychopath or an unpleasant person.
25. Chigurh, the chief villain, throws the cleanest jabs. He's a strict, conscientious, self-taught psychopath who vigilantly maintains his mental ill health.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
26. Meanwhile , specialty knowledge, practical techniques, humanity and the management of community psychopath all have been improved.
27. Conclusion The surgical treatment to psychosis has no blight to the brain function of the psychopath.
28. Harris married his deceitfulness with a total lack of remorse or empathy—another distinctive quality of the psychopath.
29. But while the histrionic is overly-emotional, invested in intimacy, and self-dramatizing ("drama queen"), the somatic narcissist and the psychopath are cold and calculating.
More similar words: psychopathic, psycho, psychosis, psychology, psychotherapy, psychologist, psychological, psychoanalyst, psychosomatic, psychoanalysis, psychologically, psychoanalytic, neuropsychological, psyche, psychic, psychical, psychedelic, psychiatrist, allopathy, sociopath, osteopath, idiopathic, neuropathy, homeopathy, encephalopathy, shopaholic, chop, by choice, shop assistant, choppy.