Random good picture Not show
(1) Most doctors appear to recognize homeopathy as a legitimate form of medicine.
(2) Acupuncture, reflexology and homeopathy are all forms of complementary medicine.
(3) Alternative medicine includes treatments such as acupuncture, homeopathy and hypnotherapy.
(4) Homeopathy is on the periphery of medical practice.
(5) The philosophy of homeopathy is based on the holistic idea that the mental and physical realms are inseparable.
(6) Brenda has started a practice in homeopathy an alternative medical system growing in popularity.
(7) As always with homeopathy, the choice of acute remedy depends on your child's symptoms. Sentencedict.com
(8) Molly was a believer in homeopathy and underwent her last operation and subsequent treatment in the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital.
(9) We also look at acupuncture, Shiatsu-do, naturopathy, homeopathy and many more!
(10) Try NAET, acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, chiropractor...no one treatment is going to fit everyone.
(11) Subject_Topical_Eng: Acupuncture; Chinese Medicine; Ayurveda; Fitness; Homeopathy ; Magnetic Therapy; Miscellaneous; Weight Loss; Aromatherapy; Skin Care; Massage Therapy.
(12) The reference software includes four databases: herbs, supplements, homeopathy and Chinese patent formulas. This easy to use software was developed by Naturopathic physicians.
(13) Homeopathy is an all-natural method of addressing health concerns based on the concept of "like cures like."
(14) Homeopathy for, make good use of stop loss is the only way to win investors.
(15) Students will study in detail medical acupuncture, homeopathy. osteopathic manipulation and guided imagery.
(16) These days the targets are religion, homeopathy, astrology, psychics or any modern voodoo.
(17) Homeopathy is a popular form of medicine.
(18) Her credibility increased when she advised me that it did not really matter whether I believed in homeopathy or not.
(19) Almost two in three of the 897 housewives surveyed in June believed homeopathy and acupuncture were effective.
(20) Looking in any directory, you will find entries from aromatherapy to colonic irrigation, acupuncture to homeopathy .
(21) Market in 2008 was in swing in 2009, perhaps out of homeopathy.
(22) Eyelashes long stretch slowly, the sky and the stars homeopathy, the decline in your eye.
(23) Such techniques could include non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical techniques such as Medical Herbalism, Acupunture, Homeopathy, Reiki, and many others.
(24) It forced jumps all of a sudden jump streams, homeopathy put a turtle thrown out.
(25) Upper night will hear a plank of wood borers in defoliation , and the sawdust on homeopathy.
(26) The feature that distinguishes this system of medicines from other systems like Allopathy and Homeopathy is that it is solely based on herbs and herbal compounds.
More similar words: osteopath, allopathy, apathy, empathy, home office, sympathy, sociopath, antipathy, homeostasis, idiopathic, at home, psychopathic, at home and abroad, leopard, jeopardy, jeopardise, snow leopard, jeopardize, come home, double jeopardy, come on, come of, come off, come out, someone, come over, become one, come out of, syncopated, come of age.