Random good picture Not show
1) This includes massaging the prostate gland and massaging the urethra over a metal sound.
2) Male function barrier, sterile sterile, prostate gland disease.
3) Prostatic disorder: Abnormality or disease of the prostate gland.
4) Refers to organizations or prostate gland cell formed stones.
5) The tumor in his prostate gland was caught at an early and very likely curable stage.
6) Surgical removal of all or part of the prostate gland.
7) He didn't want any one massaging his prostate gland. No, that he didn't relish.
8) The prostate gland is a firm , round body about the size of a chestnut bladder.
9) Removing a cancerous prostate gland reduces the chance of dying from prostate caner.
10) She should feel the prostate gland small , bulb about the size of a large walnut.
11) Main treatment: Prostate gland cancer, treatment before menolipsis and after the operation of breast cancer patient.
12) After treatment, the wet weight of prostate gland was detected, and the serum levels of testosterone (T) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) were examined with radioimmunoassay method.
13) These ejaculatory ducts run inside the prostate gland and there join the urethra.
14) The largest and most important of these is the prostate gland.
15) The adult rat provides another example: it has been found that cells in its prostate gland need the hormone testosterone.
16) Some men have an additional problem because an enlarged prostate gland can cause almost permanent incontinence.
17) Because clinical case shows: 98 % for adenocarcinoma of prostate gland atrophy,(http://sentencedict.com/prostate gland.html) often from peripheral.
18) Obstructions caused by problems like kidney stones, tumors or an enlarged prostate gland in men.
19) It is also shown that 77.81% at least can be decreased in blood supply of the prostate gland as the prostatic arterial trunk and the accessory pudendal artery are ligated.
20) To be understand the pathological characteristics of spermocytoma, carcinoma of penis, hyperplasia of prostate gland and carcinoma of prostate.
21) Prostate specific antigen (PSA) is a substance made by the prostate gland.
22) Samples of tissue are removed by inserting a needle through thethe rectum into the prostate gland.
23) The Chongqing net news "in 10 18 years old to 45 year-old young adults has 8 by diseases and so on uropoiesis , reproductive system to puzzle, prostate gland disease is most prominent."
24) The bilateral renal pelvis and ureter were markedly dilated, the prostate gland was lifted up.
25) Stands in opposition what with the first two broad heading branch disease is prostate gland disease.
More similar words: prostrate, electrostatics, prosthetic, prosthesis, prostitute, prostration, thermostat, prostitution, state, estate, stately, gestate, devastate, reinstate, intestate, statement, real estate, interstate, welfare state, prognosticate, head of state, nation-state, state of the art, chief of state, state-of-the-art, income statement, overstatement, understatement, estates general, state of affairs.