Random good picture Not show
1. Getting everyone there on time might prove problematic.
2. The future of our business is problematic.
3. The situation is more problematic than we first thought.
4. The reforms could turn out be highly problematic .
5. It could be a bit problematic, legally speaking.
6. Some places are more problematic than others for women traveling alone.
7. Enforcing this law has been problematic.
8. Phonics-based classrooms are problematic for different reasons.
9. Punishment of convicted war criminals is also problematic.
10. The nature of software is philosophically problematic.
11. June was a particularly problematic month.
12. Too much government, however,[sentencedict.com] is more problematic.
13. Exercising that collective responsibility remains highly problematic.
14. Consequently generalizations about survival after diagnosis may be problematic.
15. This is exactly what seems most problematic here.
16. Thus, the relationship between self and world becomes problematic.
17. However, the contextual issue of site-specific works remains problematic.
18. The marital relationship is equally problematic.
19. The new salary scale remains a problematic area.
20. This is usually thought a highly problematic combination.
21. Pop music is glitzy, wanton, and problematic.
22. Hostility and rigidity are particularly problematic because they seldom deliver the desired result over the long term.
23. Although this trigger, like other triggers, presents open-ended problematic situations, critical thinking does not occur spontaneously.
24. Providing the necessary care for elderly people can be problematic.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The future of the talks on the technical cooperation between the two companies is problematic.
26. Our persistent cultural blind spot on the effects of such exclusion is now proving to be very problematic.
27. The feldspars in volcanic lava flows can also be problematic.
28. Deviant motivations, for example, are still taken as given; it is conformity rather than deviance that remains problematic.
29. The categories discussed and exemplified above are among the most problematic in translation but are by no means the only ones that cause difficulty.
30. I shall argue that this conception is not only philosophically problematic, but also has an implicit politics which is potentially damaging.
More similar words: problem, nobleman, mathematical, mathematics, mathematician, schematic, systematic, systematically, systematic desensitization, stalemate, ennoblement, probable, improbable, cremation, probation, acrobatic, probable cause, approbation, probationary, disapprobation, dramatic, aromatic, dogmatic, traumatic, rheumatic, automatic, pragmatic, enigmatic, idiomatic, chromatic.