Random good picture Not show
1. Passengers must fasten their seat belts prior to descent.
2. This task is prior to all others.
3. It is important to enrich the soil prior to planting.
4. The will was made two days prior to his death.
5. I saw him prior to leaving.
6. The contract will be signed prior to the ceremony.
7. She insists on vetting questions prior to an interview.
8. The duty to protect my sister is prior to all others.
9. He knew about the interview prior to its publication and had actually previewed the piece.
10. Prior to his Japan trip, he went to New York.
11. Prior to the nineteenth century, there were almost no channels of social mobility.
12. The floorboards were replaced prior to completion of the sale.
13. The embryos were tested to determine their sex prior to implantation.
14. All the arrangements should be completed prior to your departure.
15. Students are actively involved prior to enrolment.
16. Prior to the invention of agriculture, game was both the primary diet and the focus of battles in the fields.
17. Prior to Lavoisier, the phlogiston theory was the standard theory of combustion.
18. Then, just prior to that critical point, introduce the aversion relief element.
19. Prior to that game, a Cincinnati newspaper wondered whether No. 2 Kentucky was playing better basketball than UMass.
20. The squeeze on consumption prior to 1969 now led to trade unions adopting a more militant posture in wage negotiations.
21. School officials said that prior to Thanksgiving there were no indications to teachers or other educators that the children were being abused.
22. You should receive your flight tickets at least a week prior to departure.
23. It is not always necessary to gut the fish prior to freezing.
24. Just phone in your order three or more days prior to departure.
25. After adding the Ravensworth Bowl to the Seaton Salver he won prior to his country championship victory.
26. Many of these difficulties can be anticipated and corrected by testing the questionnaire in field conditions prior to the full-scale study.
27. A complete safety check was performed on the aircraft prior to takeoff.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. It is now only necessary to inspect the etch-resist artwork on the p.c.b. prior to etching it as described previously.
29. Cause, on the other hand, situates the causal agent prior to the event caused and so requires the to infinitive.
30. This hypothesis was investigated by re-estimating the preferred equation up to 1987 Q2 prior to the stock market crash.
More similar words: prior, priority, warrior, interior, report on, in support of, cartoon, near to, start off, senior, junior, in order to, riot, give ear to, behavior, period, behavioral, curious, various, scenario, centurion, mysterious, laboriously, price, prime, prize, print, priest, comprise, privacy.