Random good picture Not show
31. His proposals have already been rebuffed by the Prime Minister.
32. The Prime Minister is believed to be inclining towards an April election.
33. The prime minister has adopted an inflexible position on immigration.
34. The election resulted in a hung parliament, followed by the resignation of the prime minister.
35. The Prime Minister seems to be trying to rehabilitate the former defence secretary.
36. The prime minister rejected any idea of reforming the system.
37. The debate on Europe is proving to be something of a liability for the Prime Minister.
38. The prime minister has a blind spot on ethical issues.
39. The prime minister will drop in at the disaster area.
40. The prime minister told reporters this morning that he plans to reshuffle his entire cabinet.
41. It was quite an event when a woman first became prime minister.
42. The Prime Minister has made a statement closely approximate to a falsehood.
43. The resignation of the prime minister will cause much confusion.
44. The beleaguered prime minister is coming under yet more pressure.
45. He stood four-square behind the Prime Minister in the dispute.
46. I'm sure the prime minister will turn out to be a good loser.
47. The prime minister met with an all-party delegation from the city council.
48. He is too impulsive to be a responsible prime minister.
49. The Indian Prime Minister, V P Singh,[www.Sentencedict.com] lost a vote of confidence in the Indian parliament.
50. The Prime Minister is calling for new restraints on trade unions.
51. There are signs that the prime minister is aligning himself with the liberals.
52. He served briefly as prime minister from 1920 to 1921.
53. The Prime Minister set forth the aims of his government in a television broadcast.
54. Earlier today the Prime Minister sacked 18 government officials for corruption.
55. The education minister personally persuaded the prime minister to rethink.
56. The Prime Minister met many civic leaders, including the mayor and the leaders of the immigrant communities.
57. The Prime Minister, he said, had the party's unequivocal support.
58. The affair could tarnish the reputation of the prime minister.
59. Fourteen people, waiting to be hanged for the murder of a former prime minister, have been reprieved.
60. The prime minister aired some ideas about pepping up trade in the region.
More similar words: minister, administer, administering, feminist, sinister, feminism, reminisce, reminiscent, ministry, ministrant, administrator, banister, administrative, administration, small business administration, prime, social security administration, feminine, diminish, diminished, miniskirt, perimeter, chauvinistic, minimalist, price discrimination, determining, mister, sister, cistern, blister.