Random good picture Not show
2) I'm tired of having to pretend all the time.
3) In the mouth, heart in surrender,(http://sentencedict.com/pretend.html) we all pretend.
4) Don't pretend you don't know.
5) So you don't need to pretend, do you?
6) Don't pretend you don't want me.
7) To pretend do not love you.
8) Too sad so still is inferior to pretend don't care about anything.
9) Don't pretend to be nice to me. I am very silly really.
10) Not pretend to be silent but have no strength to complain.
11) Don't ever pretend to be living well.No one really cares.
12) Take advantage of weekends to pretend you're happy for a couple days.
13) I pretend that I don't care about you, but still I feel the pain.
14) It is idle to pretend that their marriage is a success.
15) Please don't pretend to be good to me. I'm so naive that I will take it seriously.
16) I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.
17) I can't pretend to any great musical talent.
18) It's useless to pretend that we might still win.
19) His usual ploy is to pretend he's ill.
20) Just speak naturally and pretend the microphone isn't there.
21) We sang songs around a pretend campfire.
22) Surely he doesn't pretend to any understanding of music!
23) Let's pretend we're on the moon.
24) I had no option but to pretend ignorance.
25) Many people pretend that they understand modern art.
26) Of course I was wrong; it would be hypocritical to pretend otherwise.
27) The accident was my fault-it would be foolish to pretend otherwise.
28) When I learn to despair, you tell me, don't have to pretend!
29) Best way to not get your heart broken, is pretend you don't have one.
30) You know what this is all about, Natasha. Why pretend otherwise?
More similar words: pretending, pretence, pretentious, pretentiousness, pretext, excrete, foretell, concrete, sweeten, detente, contretemps, pretty, sweetener, detention, tend, completeness, table tennis, interpret, extend, attend, intend, tender, contend, portend, distend, surface tension, tendency, attend to, tenderly, intend to.