Random good picture Not show
1. The change happens in a series of discrete steps.
2. These small companies now have their own discrete identity.
3. Social structures are not discrete objects; they overlap and interweave.
4. The picture consists of a lot of discrete spots of colour.
5. We receive our inheritance in discrete particles.
6. The developing insect passes through several discrete stages.
7. Each simply provides a discrete service.
8. This stores the interconnection weights between arrays of discrete emitters and detectors.
9. The particles themselves remain separate and discrete when it comes to being passed on to the next generation.
10. We would expect them to corner discrete specialist areas of care and charge monopoly rent for the cases they treat.
11. Discrete sedimentation events are predicted each time the concentration exceeds the critical value.
12. By focusing on discrete activities liability rules are capable of creating a potentially more pervasive field of deterrence.
13. And a discrete gift it is too; either an organism has a reverberant feedback system,(Sentencedict) or it doesn't.
14. Like Pro Logic, it has three discrete front channels and a separate channel for low frequencies from the subwoofer.
15. Unlike Pro Logic, it has two discrete rear channels for the best special-effects reproduction yet.
16. We can privatize discrete steering functions, but not the overall process of governance.
17. I regret to see you again become a starting point discrete.
18. Generally speaking, however, different intervals of time tended to be thought of as separate discrete units.
19. The structure now reflects the continuum rather than the discrete units we perceive.
20. First, the ballet livrets of this period treat the instrumentalists as members of discrete groups.
21. At the gross anatomical level the optic tract can be seen to terminate in a number of discrete relays in the brainstem.
22. They are an extension of his nuclear family but also a discrete entity.
23. Most have relied upon traditional methods for analyzing jobs, by breaking them down into long lists of discrete skills.
24. In the conceptual case, each example's properties are supposed to be precise and discrete.
25. If there was a substantial homosexual contingent at any one mass, it was composed of fairly discrete people.
26. Informal monitoring may be conducted throughout the trial together with discrete observation of staff behaviour about which notes may be written.
27. For internal management control purposes a annual budget will normally be broken down into discrete quarterly, monthly or even shorter periods.
28. In the years since then, antiracists have become a discrete and self contained political formation.
29. Core and optional units do not have to be studied as discrete units or in a set order.
30. The situation is different for native speakers of the language who automatically perceive the speech as being chopped up into discrete units.
More similar words: discretion, discreet, discredit, discrepancy, excrete, miscreant, concrete, discriminate, discrimination, indiscriminate, indiscriminately, screw, screen, scream, screw on, screech, screwed, secret, pretend, pretext, foretell, screening, pretense, pretence, screeching, in secret, disc, smokescreen, syncretic, accretion.