Random good picture Not show
1. So do Gore's hopes of securing a universal prescription drug benefit for the elderly.
2. It hopes to sell Tagamet, now a prescription drug, this way.
3. And yes, there is a prescription drug for that-Revia, from Du Pont.
4. Retin-A won FDA approval in 1971 as a prescription drug for the treatment of severe acne.
5. Within the pharmaceutical division, prescription drug sales rose 9 percent in local currencies.
6. How are prescription drug and blame prescription drug divisional?
7. We only carry prescription drug.
8. Pesticide - like poisoning from a prescription drug.
9. Never discontinue a prescription drug on your own , however , without consulting your physician.
10. In its draft, "Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) IV Drug Safety Five-Year Plan, " the agency says it will focus on hiring the staff through fiscal year 2009.
11. There were about 10 prescription drug bottles in the medicine cabinet.
12. International Prescription Drug Parity; Are Americans Being Protected or Gouged?
13. A new Medicare prescription drug benefit is bringing peace of mind to seniors and the disabled.
14. Propecia was approved by the FDA as a prescription drug in 1997.
15. To analyze the characteristics of outpatient prescription drug withdrawal, reduce out-patient drug withdrawal to ensure the safety of patients with medication.
16. Together we will strengthen Medicare and offer prescription drug coverage to all of our seniors.
17. OBJECTIVE : To further standardize oral prescription drug labels in hospital pharmacy.
18. Canadian Prescription Drug Re - Importation: Is There a Safety Issue?
19. A prescription drug called Naltrexone is now being used to combat alcoholism by changing brain chemistry.
20. You used to be able to buy this medicine over the counter, but it is now a prescription drug.
21. HMOs are fleeing Arizona's rural counties, leaving seniors with rising prescription drug bills and no coverage.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
22. The U.S. Office of National Drug Control Policy has more about prescription drug abuse.
23. For example, the painkiller Orudis KT is a version of the prescription drug ketoprofen, which can cause ulcers and severe stomach bleeding if taken in high doses or for an extended period.
More similar words: prescription, prescriptive, description, inscription, proscription, conscription, transcription, circumscription, nondescript, descriptive, prescribe, prescribed, script, scripture, conscript, playscript, transcript, manuscript, postscript, presumption, proportional representation, food and drug administration, scrip, discrimination, beyond recognition, resumption, preconception, preconditioned, describe, price discrimination.