Random good picture Not show
2. We do pray you to show mercy.
3. They went to pray in the temple.
4. I will pray to God for your safety.
5. Take great care, I pray you!
6. They went to the mosque to pray.
7. These people pray to many gods.
8. I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze forthousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss toyou; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you ; the spring breeze can send my care to you!
9. Christians hope and pray for salvation.
10. We must pray to the Almighty for forgiveness.
11. In times of difficulty, she pray for an oracle to guide her.
12. Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger.
13. And lifts her leafy arms to pray.
14. We pray you to show mercy.
15. They go to the mosque to pray once a week.
16. Pray for Boston.Pray for the lost souls.
17. Tim fell to his knees and started to pray.
18. "Let us pray(sentencedict.com)," said the Methodist chaplain.
19. The congregation knelt to pray.
20. Let us pray for those who are not so fortunate as ourselves - the sick, the old and the needy.
21. We pray for deliverance from our sins.
22. He got down and began to pray.
23. She went to pray for the soul of her late husband.
24. Pray tell your sister that I long to see her.
25. I would never believe that Londoners would pray for rain.
26. Let's pray Mick doesn't find out.
27. We pray you for mercy/to show mercy.Sentencedict
28. Here's to the happy graduate for the job you have already done.And here's a happy future that is a most successful one.I pray you will as soon as possible make your name known in the world.
29. She had decided she must go on as usual, follow her normal routine, and hope and pray.
30. The King was on a private visit to enable him to pray at the tombs of his ancestors.