Random good picture Not show
(1) He can't pluck up the courage to leave home.
(2) I shall have to pluck up courage and speak to her about it.
(3) It took me about two hours to pluck up courage to call.
(4) It took me ages to summon/pluck up the courage to ask for a promotion.
(5) But why not pluck up the courage to do what you've always wanted?
(6) I think you should pluck up the courage to invite him out.
(7) Kent suspected that if the fellow ever did pluck up courage to call he would be disappointed.
(8) Pluck up! you aren't hurt badly.
(9) In times of difficulty we must pluck up courage.
(10) At the dinner table, beer and a pluck up atmosphere indispensable fashion drinks, popular people.
(11) He could not pluck up enough courage to ask her to marry him.
(12) The man began to pluck up his courage, and suddenly unslung and bent his bow.
(13) And I will pluck up your Asherahs from your midst, And I will destroy your cities. Sentencedict.com
(14) Tom begged her to pluck up hope again, and she said she could not.
(15) Pluck up, young man!
(16) Mr Brass made a dismal attempt to pluck up his spirits and appear at his ease.
(17) You must pluck up courage and have it out with Sun - fu once and for all!
(18) And I'll pluck up my courage to talk with the students there in English next time.
(19) You need to understand that no one should pluck up courage, not to dispute that in order to break your friendship over the years.
(20) He has been trying for weeks to pluck up the courage to pop the question.
(21) Since you want to succeed, you must pluck up your courage.
(22) Pluck up your spirits!
(23) Even those passengers who were most distrustful of themselves pluck up amazingly.
(24) I'd love to do a parachute jump, but I can't pluck up the/enough courage.
(25) He stood by the fire, his back towards me, just finishing a stormy scene with poor Zillah; who ever and anon interrupted her labour to pluck up the corner of her apron, and heave an indignant groan.
(26) Then her own lips lost their evenness, and she struggled long before she could pluck up courage to contemplate this new disaster.