Synonym: abundant, ample, enough, generous, lavish, sufficient. Antonym: scarce. Similar words: bountiful, pitiful, dutifully, beautiful, plenty, identify, lentil, resplendent. Meaning: ['plentɪfʊl] adj. 1. existing in great number or quantity 2. affording an abundant supply 3. producing in abundance.
Random good picture Not show
1. Fish are plentiful in the lake.
2. Tomatoes are plentiful in the summer.
3. Eggs are plentiful at the moment.
4. The pigs battened on the plentiful fodder.
5. Readers are plentiful. Thinkers are rare.
6. In those days jobs were plentiful.
7. Their family has a plentiful harvest this year.
8. Hot climate and plentiful rainfall favour the growth of plants.
9. Domestic coal supplies were more plentiful in the mid-1950s.
10. She had a plentiful store of provisions.
11. Fruit is plentiful this year.
12. Strawberries are plentiful in the summer.
13. There was a plentiful supply of cheap labour.
14. There is a plentiful supply of arms on the black market.
15. Hot climate and plentiful rainfall favor the growth of plants.
16. Money was plentiful, and rarely did anyone seem very bothered about levels of expenditure.
17. In a buyer's market, the commodity is plentiful and so its price is not high.
18. I took a plentiful supply of games to keep the children amused.
19. During the summer tomatoes are plentiful and cheap.
20. Opportunities for teaching abroad are plentiful.
21. Horror stories, complaints and gloomy predictions are plentiful.
22. Both carbohydrates and fats provide plentiful sources of energy.
23. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. William Blake
24. Buy fresh foods when they are in plentiful supply, that is, in season. 12.
25. The lobster cocktail was plentiful but a touch cotton-woolly in texture, and for no visible reason arrived on a plate.
26. Likewise sterile supplies and instruments are less plentiful than you may remember.
27. Best buys of the week are carrots and cabbages, which are plentiful and cheap.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Best buys of the week are carrots, which are plentiful and cheap.
29. And a continuing -- although decreasing -- number hunt the wild animals that remain plentiful.
30. In fact, this is one of the few markets in South Florida with plentiful contiguous office space available.
More similar words: bountiful, pitiful, dutifully, beautiful, plenty, identify, lentil, resplendent, scientific, identified, valentine, unscientific, unrelenting, identification, complementing, pestilential, unrelentingly, scientific method, potential energy, fanciful, splendid, plenary, splendour, splenetic, replenish, suppleness, splendidly, quantify, intifada, plaintiff.