Synonym: bamboozle, beguile, betray, deceive, hoax, trick. Similar words: super, fed up, add up, end up, hold up, pauper, head up, stand up. Meaning: [djuːp] n. a person who is tricked or swindled. v. fool or hoax.
Random good picture Not show
1. We know some sex offenders dupe the psychologists who assess them.
2. I won't be his dupe any longer.
3. He becomes an innocent dupe in a political scandal.
4. You poor dupe, she told herself.
5. The perpetrators of the hoax managed to dupe respectable journalists into printing their story.
6. Investigators believe Dailey was a dupe for international drug smugglers.
7. It is the need to outwit and dupe and help and teach one another that drove us to be ever more intelligent.
8. Ensnaring an unsuspecting dupe with fast talk.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
9. The mind is always the dupe of the heart.
10. Be the dupe of the infinite!
11. Black - and - white dupe negative film.
12. Black - and - white dupe positive film.
13. There is a dupe somewhere.
14. Dupe this and keep one copy.
15. Though much publicized to dupe the people , this pledge came to nothing.
16. A rhetorical device used to dupe buyers into purchasing securities backed by shacks dressed as houses, and to secure the highest possible spot in telephone directories.
17. The young politician's inexperience is making him the dupe of some unscrupulous schemers.
18. Or they aim to dupe them into turning over passwords and bank details.
19. As more and more frauds emerge it becomes apparent that conmen are trying to dupe vulnerable people.
20. In Pakistan, human rights groups say kiln owners often dupe the poor into bonded labor by giving them loans.
21. You wonder why they can clone sheep but you can't dupe the cows.
22. A person who is easily tricked or cheated a dupe.
23. They struck in with him and helped him to dupe the old man.
24. The longer the site remains active, the more victims a phisher can dupe into divulging confidential information such as bank or credit account usernames, passwords, and PINs.
25. Their aim is to train intellectuals who will serve their interests and to dupe the people.
26. But he was not for a single instant the dupe of her blundering alacrity.
27. You see something you want and you ask the owner if you can dupe it.
28. Why did Blizzard Entertainment only delete some of the dupes, and not every dupe?
29. Such high-flown talk, " said Hsieh-ch'an with a smile, "should BE saved for your editorials to dupe your readers.
More similar words: super, fed up, add up, end up, hold up, pauper, head up, stand up, wind up, speed up, superman, superior, add up to, build up, round up, supersede, stand up for, lead up to, stand up to, stirred up, supervisor, superhuman, end up with, duplicity, superfluous, superfluity, recuperate, supermarket, superficial, quadruped.