Random good picture Not show
1. Very few workers were willing to cross the picket line .
2. Abuse was hurled at workers who crossed the picket line.
3. Journalists interviewed the union officials on the picket line.
4. Fire crews refused to cross the picket line.
5. The picket line was supplemented by daily long-range air patrols by naval aircraft.
6. Now get this: the other workers respected the picket line.
7. Carol, on her picket line, would be suffering in the knowledge that a whole delivery of post would escape her.
8. To this extent, at least, the picket line interfered with the enemy plans.
9. Things are quiet on the picket line on this Sunday afternoon.
10. You don't see teachers out on the picket line, in the cold and the rain, have you noticed?
11. Crossing a picket line, making your own deal.
12. Paisley stood on a picket line outside the Ballylumford power station in Larne and tried to persuade workers not to go in.
13. The rat crossed the picket line and went back to work.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. That message was hard to find on the picket line at DriveTest this week.
15. Don't cross the picket line!
16. Workers were subjected to intimidation as they crossed the picket line.
17. So far, there has been very little violence on the picket line.
18. The horses are the most feared weapon in the police armoury on the picket line and they are very effective.
19. Hundreds of trade unionists came day after day to support the Grunwick strikers on the picket line.
20. Nobody was going to keep him from crossing the picket line.
21. Children were knocked to the ground, screaming and crying as the guards broke through the picket line.
22. He would start his own listings magazine, Event, without a picket line - metaphorical or real.
23. The people working here tonight have no beef with picket line.
24. The miners are trying to get factory workers to join them on the picket line.