Random good picture Not show
1. There is physical capital: natural resources and manufactured things like machines that are used in the production of other goods.
2. I want physical exercise, physical capital is revolutionary.
3. Each of these determinants of productivity call physical capital, human capital, natural resources, and technological knowledge.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Physical Capital - Machinery used by labor in the production of goods and services.
5. Rich countries have more physical capital - better roads, bigger buildings, more machines.
6. It is not just investment in physical capital that matters.
7. Physical capital is a scarce resource in rich and poor countries alike.
8. The thesis summarizes the characteristics of physical capital, human capital, fictitious capital, Intangible capital, knowledgeable capital and the related accounting characteristics.
9. Skills and knowledge, human capital, are created by the Same investment funds that create physical capital.
10. Each industry has the same rate of return on human or physical capital.
11. In the age of knowledge economy, there are three key capitals: credit capital, physical capital and manpower capital that are relate to economical growth of an area.
12. One way to grow is by developing hitherto unexploited land. Another is to accumulate physical capital: roads, factories, telephone networks.
13. Using the perpetual inventory method, this paper calculates the stock of physical capital in Inner Mongolia.
14. Even after controlling the traditional comparative advantage factors such as human capital, physical capital and natural resources endowment, our results still hold.
15. Teachers, the recent work of busy? Take care ah, physical capital, but the revolution.
16. Various conformations of human capital should be recognized active capital that are ought to be encouraged, human capital should share in organizational ownership with physical capital.
17. Investment tax credits (ITCs) are deducted from the firm's tax bill when particular physical capital assets are purchased.
More similar words: industrial capitalism, physical, physically, metaphysical, physical property, physical education, capital, capitalism, capitalist, seed capital, capitalize, capital gain, human capital, capital gains, capital offense, venture capital, working capital, state capitalism, physics, investment capital, capital punishment, venture capitalist, physicist, physician, biophysics, metaphysics, astrophysics, astrophysicist, capita, per capita.