Random good picture Not show
1. Modern pharmacy has solved the problem of sleeplessness.
2. The old pharmacy still has its original shopfront.
3. She works at the pharmacy.
4. He spent four years studying pharmacy.
5. As we headed for the pharmacy,I told her that Helen was going to help us.
6. If your pharmacy doesn't stock the product you want, have them order it for you.
7. I finally settled on the idea of studying pharmacy.
8. The pharmacy company contested the agency's findings.
9. He identified pharmacy, high energy physics and architecture as being over-represented in the universities.
10. She came home from work in the hospital pharmacy to find him doing the laundry or mopping the floor.
11. When patches were obtained from an outside pharmacy some peace returned to the ward.
12. I had studied pharmacy in college; he was in premed.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. In the back of the King Street pharmacy he worked on new concoctions, cures for minor dermatological problems.
14. At a nearby Safeway pharmacy an incorrect antibiotic was dispensed for a small girl.
15. Pharmacy and lavish automobile, what a kindred pair they were!
16. They sat at the lunch counter in Shraders Pharmacy on the courthouse square.
17. The famous pharmacy reports a Yuletide boom for the elixir.
18. I went into a pharmacy to make some phone calls.
19. When I left the pharmacy with my call uncompleted, I could feel my legs trembling.
20. To cut costs, managed-care companies have squeezed prices at the pharmacy counter.
21. She says she now verifies all medications. At a nearby Safeway pharmacy an incorrect antibiotic was dispensed for a small girl.
22. Patients whose ability to take medicines is a critical issue could be encouraged to use the same community pharmacy on each occasion.
23. This surpasses amounts raised by such better-known parts of the University of Maryland at Baltimore as the schools of pharmacy and dentistry.
24. There were also sharp drops in the numbers wanting to study engineering subjects and pharmacy.
25. Dallas Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin gets caught in a hotel room with two topless dancers and a mobile pharmacy.
26. The charts: The charts on the following pages show the Pharmacy responses compared to those for the Unit as a whole.
27. Responding to weekend press comment the company said yesterday that it had received offers for its Superdrug pharmacy chain.
28. All high cost drugs are already rationed in hospitals through drug and therapeutics committees and clinical pharmacy services.
29. Try one of the Cystitis treatments which are available from your pharmacy without prescription.
30. Each prescription, Gloria told me, had been filled at a different pharmacy.
More similar words: pharmaceutical, spanish armada, primacy, intimacy, supremacy, diplomacy, legitimacy, illegitimacy, karma, harm, earmark, pharaoh, dollar diplomacy, charm, harmed, marmalade, armadillo, harmful, harmony, armageddon, bear market, unharmed, charming, harmless, disarmament, harmonica, harmonize, disharmony, harmonious, philharmonic.