Random good picture Not show
1. This was done through the skill in diplomacy.
2. Diplomacy has so far failed to bring an end to the fighting.
3. UN mediators are conducting shuttle diplomacy between the two sides.
4. Behind the scenes a lot of secret diplomacy was going on.
5. Charles' diplomacy eventually bore fruit.
6. His government is placing its faith in international diplomacy.
7. America's present need is not heroics, but calm diplomacy.
8. International problems must be solved by diplomacy, not war.
9. He parted company with Lloyd George over post-war diplomacy.
10. Settling the dispute required great tact and diplomacy.
11. Diplomacy will smooth your pathway to success.
12. The defeat constitutes a major set-back for our diplomacy.
13. The job requires tact and diplomacy.
14. The Swedes had sought his freedom through quiet diplomacy.
15. We need someone who has tact and diplomacy.
16. The union leader needed all his diplomacy to settle the quarrel between the employer and the employees.
17. I thought you showed great diplomacy in dealing with him.
18. We must try and resolve this situation through diplomacy rather than conflict.
19. His sudden plunge into the field of international diplomacy is a major surprise.
20. The veto has been a traditional instrument of diplomacy for centuries.
21. Diplomacy was in his blood: his ancestors had been feudal lords.
22. All attempts at diplomacy have broken down and the two states now appear to be on a collision course.
23. It took all her tact and diplomacy to persuade him not to resign.
24. Ruth hesitated, uncertain of how to combine honesty and diplomacy in her answer.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Prince Sadruddin lavished praise on Britain's contributions to world diplomacy.
26. Today's Security Council resolution will be a significant success for American diplomacy.
27. Trying to get the divorced couple to agree calls for a great deal of diplomacy.
28. The foreign secretary is reported as saying that force will have to be used if diplomacy fails.
29. He stormed off in a fury, and it took all Minnelli's powers of diplomacy to get him to return.
30. Officials fear that he might interpret the emphasis on diplomacy as a sign of weakness.
More similar words: diploma, diplomat, diplomatic, aplomb, primacy, legitimacy, stomach, megalomania, illegitimacy, dip, dipping, diphtheria, kilometer, serendipity, triplex, multiply, principle, disciple, multiple, machine, grimace, macabre, conglomeration, principles, legacy, fallacy, multiplied, discipline, triplicate, macrocosm.