Random good picture Not show
1. The facades of neoclassic landmarks were blown to bits during the sectarian fighting.
2. The house is decorated in neoclassic style.
3. Neoclassic styles were imposed on the landscape.
4. The neoclassic design, with its six tall Corinthian columns and sculptured pediment, is the famous building known around the world today that NYSE still occupies, and is a National Historic Landmark.
5. Created from a century-old neoclassic Turkish prison in the core of this fabled city – steps from the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace.
6. Based on neoclassic economic growth supposition(sentencedict.com), this paper examines the condition to achieve economic convergence between provinces.
7. This is yet another example of the late neoclassic baroque period.
8. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a neoclassic style, as in clothing or the decorative arts, prevalent in France during the first part of the19th century.
9. This thesis is base on neoclassic economic development policies, and tries to use human capital investment to promote economic development of western area.
10. Lived at the repair neoclassic style to become the tidal current, neoclassic parquet-floor each floor is gradually already completed splicing.
11. The neoclassic Dom Pedro V Theater was China's first Western-style theater.
12. The diction is simple as compared with that of the Elizabethan or the Neoclassic periods[http://sentencedict.com], and echoes the words and cadences of common speech.
13. The doors, the decorative boards, the top line, all in unified pink white, contains neoclassic romantic style.
14. In the utility theory of labor supply of the neoclassic economic regime, for utility maximization workers have full freedom to choose their working hours.
15. In the mid-late 18th century, Rococo was largely supplanted by the Neoclassic style.
16. Many theories proposed have shed light on the labor migration issue, including the neoclassic migration theory, human capital theory, and behavioral theory.
17. However, due to the theoretical origin, the insufficiency of the main stream neoclassic theory in the institutional analysis extends to and is reflected in China's current theories of public finance.
18. The Fourth Part is an attempt to develop the model. In this part I inspect the complete competition equilibrium market, and compare the model with the Neoclassic Growth Model.
19. After Chinese type style, Japanese-style style, South Korean style, classical style, neoclassic style, modernistic, the modernistic as well as the European land style and so on emerges together.
20. New Growth Theory has made technological change endogenous, overcoming the flaw of exogenous technology in the Neoclassic Growth Theory.
More similar words: neoclassical, classic, classical, classify, classified, classified ad, classification, iconoclast, class, a class, high class, classroom, middle-class, middle class, social class, lassitude, the working class, proclaim, proclaimed, assassination, assassin, proclamation, self-proclaimed, clasp, clash, glass, glass over, fiberglass, sunglasses, assist.