Similar words: discordant, accordance, in accordance with, discord, an apple of discord, discontinuance, disconcert, disconcerting. Meaning: [dɪ'skɔːdəns] n. 1. a harsh mixture of sounds 2. strife resulting from a lack of agreement.
Random good picture Not show
1. The discordance between knowledge and being is my subject.
2. The discordance between these two products bothered the boss.
3. The most important method to resolve discordance between land exploitation and transportation is to build satellite towns.
4. There is discordance between present two-part tariff and urging economic operation of transformer.
5. Epigenetic variations "could explain the odd discordance of diseases among identical twins, " Whitelaw suggests.
6. The discordance between the dramatic increase of information flow and the distribution of information brings difficulty and risk to scientific and efficient policy-making.
7. All things considered, the reason for discordance might not be important.
8. Objective To study the influence of discordance between clinical staging and pathological analysis in cervical carcinoma.
9. Objective To analyze environmental factors of the discordance of concomitant strabismus phenotypes in monozygotic twins.
10. However, discordance is fine because it may represent the exclusive beauty.
11. The discordance then spins dreams of discord and unhappiness in the dance of life.
12. Out of that discordance arises the consciousness of a new class, and with its rise to self-consciousness the fall of ownership begins.
13. In addition, the mechanism of DCD remains unclear duo to diversity in clinical manifestation, high comorbidity rate and discordance in classification of subtypes of the disease.
14. Once the president B, employed from the outside, had held a meeting 30 minutes before off-hour, and was criticized by L, B finally left the company due to his discordance with L.
15. But this does pose questions for the future, she told the audience. "Is there a subgroup with a low enough rate of discordance to suggest that rebiopsy is not necessary?"
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Current nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs), higher MCV and hemoglobin, and lower HIV RNA and haptoglobin were associated with greater A1C-glucose discordance.
17. One can also say, notwithstanding, that there isn't any discordance regarding what still (encore)—according to my title this year—directs the game.
18. Her unique thought model is usually embodied on the twisted sutures, unsymmetrical clippings, unfinished laps and discordance colors.
19. The invention effectively puts an end to the phenomena of poor contact of connection caused by the discordance of contact strength of traditional manual connection.
20. Oil and gas can only be captured in the updip pinch-out part of the closed discordance formation in denudation area, which has broad prospect.
21. The ultimate cause is that the strong depredation and expansion of urbanization lead to discordance between regions, cities and rural areas.
22. But now thou seest how great is the trouble arising from the discordance of those who live together, so that thou mayest say, Come quick, O death, lest perchance I, too, should forget myself.
23. A fundamental reason of the outflow of talents in colleges in minority areas is the discordance between the individual behavioral rationality and the benefit objective.
24. The structure of and rock extremly complex in the discordance formation system in Karst area.
More similar words: discordant, accordance, in accordance with, discord, an apple of discord, discontinuance, disconcert, disconcerting, mordant, disco, dance, discount, discourse, discover, discolor, discomfort, discovery, discourage, dancer, discourtesy, discovered, discouraged, discontent, discomfited, disconnect, francisco franco, discourteous, discontinue, discomfiture, rediscovery.