Random good picture Not show
(1) He was declared persona non grata and forced to leave the country.
(2) Several embassy staff were declared persona non grata and asked to leave the country within 48 hours.
(3) Their ambassador was declared persona non grata and forced to leave the country.
(4) The government has declared the French ambassador persona non grata and ordered him to leave the country.
(5) Alexander was persona non grata in the Rosenthal residence.
(6) After the court case he found himself persona non grata in the business community.
(7) Davis was persona non grata with the authorities(sentencedict.com), but his wife was not.
(8) The government declared the implicated diplomats persona non grata.
(9) The diplomat was declared persona non grata.
(10) And I became persona non grata in my native country.
(11) Several dissidents are considered ( as ) persona non grata by a certain government.
(12) From the look on their faces, I was obviously persona non grata.
(13) He forgot to buy more coffee yesterday, so he was persona non grata at breakfast this morning!
(14) The ambassador left the country within 48 hours after he was declared persona non grata.
More similar words: personal, personally, personable, congratulate, person, in person, personnel, the first person, congressional, personification, Congress, ever so, in the long run, cumbersome, resonate, seasonal, at any rate, gratify, migratory, integrate, denigrate, gratitude, migration, integrated, rationalize, immigration, integration, generation gap, gratification, another.