Random good picture Not show
(1) In his long career at BP, Horton turned around two entire divisions.
(2) BP has been licensed to drill for oil in the area.
(3) Gradient descent algorithm using momentum BP network training.
(4) The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico has reached America's shores.
(5) "This seems like the latest example of BP taking a calculated risk that goes wrong, " says Kimberly Gladman, director of research at GMI,(sentencedict.com) a corporate governance ratings firm.
(6) In this paper, we proposed a parallel BP neural network learning algorithm with the support of PC cluster under the circumstance of PVM(Parallel Virtual Machine).
(7) So PS-12 and BP were the excellent corrosion inhibitors with biocidal ability in cooling water.
(8) Raw Material Medicine: Methyltestosterone, Atenolol, Nimodipine, Timolol Maleate, Methadone HCL, Verapamil HCL, Pergolide Mesylate, are all comply with USP/BP/EP standards.
(9) These BP levels "seemed to be protectively associated with approximately 50% of these kidney disease-related outcomes at the population level, " the investigators report.
(10) The relative error between the predicted value from BP network and observed value was lower than 4%.
(11) Until recently Russia regarded the Kara Sea, where BP and Rosneft intend to drill, as primarily an icy dump.
(12) Example with survey data and compare with BP both showed that the GRNN model makes an effective way to forecast multi-point deformation with rapid calculation and high accuracy.
(13) In this paper, Bayesian Regularization algorithm and BP neural network were combined to forecast submarine sonar self-noise.
(14) Rear Admiral Mary Landry today directed BP to launch a new procedure whereby the riser pipe will be cut and a containment structure fitted over the leak.
(15) This paper applied BP neural network control to the Static Phase Generator, and achieved good results.
(16) Based on gradient descent rule, the BP ( Back Propagation ) algorithm is a local optimization algorithm.
(17) Thus(sentencedict.com/bp.html), these percentages are higher than they would be if BP had been measured over time (regression toward the mean).
(18) Using the reconfigurable system based on FPGA controlled by CPLD in the reconfigurable implementation of BP train Network and BP implement Network of Artificial Nerual Network.
(19) Then, the principle of area exchange rate was used for image processing. After that, the data was kept and transmitted to the upper device by image compression algorithm of BP neural network.
(20) In the software design, this paper, analyzing the native records of cuff pressure during BP measurement, developed two methods to improve the oscillometric blood pressure measurement.
(21) Aiming to web document classification in data mining, a classification method is presented in this paper. The method is based on vector space model and parallel connection BP neural network.
(22) Distill the eigenvalue of the magnetic leakage to the second BP data fusion network to judge the length, width, depth.
(23) He has said he's determined to speed up the payment of claims. The fund is paid for by the oil company BP.
(24) The influences of nimodipine and other antihypertensive drugs on Bp, brain and urine catecholamine in SHRSP were observed, to investigate the antihypertensive mechanism of nimodipine.
(25) Inside the campaign a read out statement by the father of one of the 11 men who died in the blast in which accused BP of prioritizing profits over safety.
(26) Meanwhile, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar insisted that the Obama administration would make BP pay salaries of oil-services workers who lose their jobs as a result of the spill.
(27) The algorithm can get global minimum easily with a wide variety of functions of hidden neurons, and no problems such as local minima and slow rate of convergence are suffered like BP algorithm.
(28) Last month the President ordered British Petroleum to put billions of dollars into an escrow account for payment of claims for losses caused by the BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico.
(29) The US Interior Secretary Ken Salazar has sharply criticised the oil company BP for its handling of the huge oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico.
(30) To determine the optical parameters of turbid media with an unpolarized backscattering light, an oblique incidence geometry with the compound BP neural network has been designed.