Random good picture Not show
1. The front room was strewn with books and clothes.
2. There were dirty clothes strewn around the beds.
3. The shores are strewn with wrecks.
4. The street was strewn with broken glass.
5. The house was filthy, with clothes and newspapers strewn everywhere.
6. There were dirty clothes strewn around the bedroom.
7. Wreckage was strewn over a wide area.
8. The black sky was strewn with twinkle stars.
9. The runway is still strewn with wreckage.
10. The streets were strewn with rubbish after the carnival.
11. The road is strewn with abandoned vehicles.
12. The park was strewn with litter after the concert.
13. The streets were strewn with corpses.
14. Litter was strewn all over the field.
15. There was litter strewn all over the pavement.
16. The papers were strewn about the room.
17. The way ahead is strewn with difficulties.
18. Her clothes lay strewn on the floor.
19. There was rubbish strewn around everywhere.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. The riverbed was strewn with big boulders.
21. Clothes were strewn across the floor.
22. Files were strewn higgledy-piggledy over the floor.
23. There was paper strewn all over the floor.
24. The floor was strewn with clothes.
25. The contents of the drawers were strewn all over the place.
26. By the end, bodies were strewn all round the headquarters building.
27. The streets were strewn with flowers for the royal visit.
28. Wine bottles and dirty dishes were strewn across the lawn.
29. A litter of notes, papers, and textbooks were strewn on the desk.
30. Champagne bottles were strewn about the floor.
More similar words: stream, street, stress, streak, stretch, stretchy, distress, stretch out, stressed, strengthen, mainstream, obstreperous, crew, screw, shrew, rewarding, interfere with, tree, trend, treat, theatre, treaty, tremor, treason, get ready, entreat, maitre d', outreach, extreme, retreat.