Similar words: overlap, superlative, parlance, mother, smother, mammoth, mothering, grandmother. Meaning: n. the country where you were born.
Random good picture Not show
1. We must defend our motherland from the enemy.
2. He devoted his youth to the motherland.
3. Win glory for our motherland!
4. Henry was forced to leave his motherland for political reasons.
5. We are determined to defend our motherland at all costs.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We love our motherland.
7. The dancers danced the story of their motherland.
8. The honour remained with our motherland.
9. They are willing to die for the motherland.
10. The invaders brazened their way into our motherland.
11. We must reeducate people to love their motherland.
12. We are proud of our motherland.
13. Anyone who betrays his motherland shall inevitably fall into the abyss of eternal sin and shame.
14. If you think anything of your motherland, you are in a position to do something about her.
15. Songs of extolling the motherland are ringing far and near.
16. His company, Motherland Connections, conducts tours of the sites in New York state.
17. He devoted his life to the educational cause of the motherland.
18. I swear I will faithfully execute my office and my motherland.
19. Most old overseas Chinese keep in the depth of their souls a longing for their motherland.
20. Let us respond.Let us rise as one man in defence of our motherland.
21. They consecrated their lives to the liberation of their motherland.
22. I am determined to give my youth to the motherland.
23. It is obligatory on every citizen to safeguard our great motherland.
24. We are determined to accomplish the great cause of unification of the motherland.
25. She was willing to risk death to save her motherland.
26. Make me dictator for five years and I'll show you what I can do. I'll clean the dirt out. We need to bring law and order and should bring about the necessary changes in the constitution to achieve this. And we should stop vote bank politics done in the name of communal harmony. People have stopped loving their country. Everybody has forgotten the "mother" in motherland. Dharminder
27. There was no way in which he could turn a young man's allegiance completely against his motherland in just three weeks.
28. Welfare Party officials say they hope to join forces with the conservative Motherland Party.
29. Subscribers to the service adopt an electronic leprechaun and receive e-mails comprising gossip and tales from the motherland.
30. In fact it offered a relief that, after all, one did have an acceptable motherland.
More similar words: overlap, superlative, parlance, mother, smother, mammoth, mothering, grandmother, for lack of, sooner or later, formerly, elderly, properly, underlie, somberly, bitterly, overlook, tenderly, motor, interlude, wanderlust, remote, demote, motive, motion, underlying, emotion, promote, motivate, commotion.