Random good picture Not show
1) Most coughs are viral in origin .
2) A viral illness left her barely able to walk.
3) He is suffering from viral meningitis.
4) The continuing search for drugs to combat viral infections presents medicine with one of its greatest challenges in the twenty-first century.
5) Pneumonia tends to be caused by streptococcal or viral infection.
6) You can reach more potential customers by using viral marketing techniques.
7) Antibiotics are useless against viral infections such as influenza.
8) Effective cell-mediated immunity is central to limiting viral damage.
9) Still, sharing needles creates a somewhat limited viral highway.
10) He contracted glandular fever and viral meningitis.
11) Age was against viral pneumonia, Hoppy said.
12) Loss of viral replication by interferon can lead to a substantial regression of liver disease and probably prolonged survival.
13) Human bathers, too, risk viral hepatitis,[http://sentencedict.com/viral.html] skin reactions and oral thrush.
14) Most patients were experiencing a large drop in viral load.
15) Flu is a viral infection which can make even the fittest person feel quite ill.
16) Biotechnology can enable the early detection of some viral infections.
17) Influenza is, of course, a completely different viral infection from the common cold, and its effects are much more severe.
18) A viral inflammation of the vestibular nerve is the suspected cause.
19) Once viral genes have become integrated into chromosomes their activity is usually altered or totally suppressed.
20) Such a trigger could be a viral infection or a traumatic life event, says Lane.
21) The drug is not very effective against AIDS, though it may be used to treat secondary viral infections.
22) His studies show that some of these molecules, called tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-6, can increase viral production.
23) That is why molecular studies designed to find the weak points in the viral attack must continue, Trono said.
24) Our use of this metaphor is not intended to imply that heroin use is a physical disease with viral or organic origins.
25) Viral control agents Insects are susceptible to a wide range of viral and bacterial pathogens.
26) They chat about relationships and activities, while Levine carefully monitors Pieters for any sign of a viral offensive.
27) Addition of this phosphate group impairs the function of the essential protein, and viral protein synthesis fails to begin.
28) Thus there are several patients with an inadequate response who are remaining well despite an unsatisfactory viral load.
29) It seems likely that they achieve this by integration of the viral genes next to the cellular copy of a cancer gene.
30) A quick comparison showed enough similarities to other herpes viruses to determine that it was part of that viral family.
More similar words: virago, spiral, virus, virtue, virile, ira, virtual, virtually, virulent, virtuous, environs, virtuoso, irate, Iraqi, virginity, pirate, tirade, mirage, by virtue of, virtuosity, miracle, environment, admirable, desirable, irascible, environmental, aspiration, admiration, conspiracy, miranda rule.