Similar words: smartness, earnestness, alert, fitness, witness, hotness, softness, greatness. Meaning: [-nɪs] n. 1. the process of paying close and continuous attention 2. a state of readiness to respond 3. lively attentiveness.
Random good picture Not show
1. A dog's protective instincts are manifested in increased alertness.
2. The drug improved mental alertness.
3. And alertness that goes untested for too long decays into complacency.
4. Daytime carryover effects, such as sleepiness and reduced alertness, are also more pronounced in the medicated elderly.
5. But many find they help to maintain alertness and reduce headaches and eye strain from close work.
6. Participants rated their levels of anxiety, alertness and headache.
7. Caffeine can improve alertness and concentration in moderate doses.
8. Increases alertness, stamina, motor learning, and motor performance.
9. Full of alertness, it is not easy to stay.
10. Fear brings about a heightened state of alertness.
11. Alertness must be bred into every soldier.
12. Alertness - Get wide-awake first.
13. Moss said improvements in student alertness made up for that lost instruction time.
14. The merits of alertness and apprehensibility in Bai Juyi's poetry were not due to its colloquialism or vernacularism, but came from its concise themes, specified literary speech and vivid description.
15. We must maintain a military standard, an alertness, and never vary it.
16. In large acre laser alertness, laser scattered by atmosphere was depended on.
17. Alertness, calmness, courage : he could see them all in the youngster's face.
18. The southern states now relied on tightening enforcement measures already on the statute books and increasing the alertness of the patrols.
19. This imparts a rhythm to the neck even when it is straight and gives a sense of alertness and tensile strength.
20. The subjects, even those in synthetically casual poses, have a rigid alertness that belies their awareness of the camera.
21. This rise in body temperature seems to promote a feeling of alertness in the morning.
22. A sleeping person can usually be aroused to full alertness, just by a loud voice.
23. His lean bony sun-tanned face was relaxed, concealing his high degree of alertness.
24. This means that a higher body temperature is associated with a higher degree of alertness or a smaller amount of fatigue.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. According to the authors, social interactions are cognitively complex experiences that may lead to rapid fatigue in brain regions that regulate attention and alertness.
26. Ginseng was reported to have increased energy and mental alertness.
27. Our Gini Coefficient has been reached to the international alertness line level.
28. About his body there was a peculiar springiness, or resiliency, almost catlike , and a quick alertness as of one who lived in perpetual fear of things seen and unseen.
29. Elegant and graceful, the whole demeanor is one and inquiring alertness.
30. The order urged the armed forces to enhance their alertness.
More similar words: smartness, earnestness, alert, fitness, witness, hotness, softness, greatness, sweetness, brightness, assertiveness, partner, partnership, sleeping partner, dealer, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, wholesaler, dealership, dessert, talentless, oneness, newness, slyness, shyness, harness, coldness, illness.