Random good picture Not show
1. Using the opportunity cost concept, we consider the alternative.
2. Their social opportunity cost may be close to zero.
3. The opportunity cost approach is the one typically used in the valuation of voluntary labour time.
4. The opportunity cost will be the higher of the two options i.e. ￡5,000.
5. That is the private opportunity cost of the funds tied up in the project.
6. Each decision involves a calculable opportunity cost of not having opted for something else.
7. That is an opportunity cost just like investment analysts view opportunity costs.
8. This reflects the actual opportunity cost of the resources to society as a whole.
9. The principle of opportunity cost was recognized by Congress when it eliminated the draft in favor of the volunteer army.
10. Although the operational framework may differ, the opportunity cost of capital is equally relevant to investment decisions in the public sector.
11. Everything you do has an opportunity cost SHADOW PRICE.
12. The opportunity cost is often as too great.
13. The alternative forgone is called the opportunity cost.
14. The opportunity cost of item is what you give up to obtain that item.
15. Opportunity cost is the cost you must forgo while gaining some other thing.
16. At lunchtime the opportunity cost of letting you take up a table for four is substantial.
17. The opportunity cost and capacity cost of reactive power are analyzed, and a method considering the total cost of opportunity and capacity as pricing of reactive power is presented in thi...
18. The opportunity cost is value of the best foregone alternative.
19. Opportunity cost: The cost of a business decision in comparison to other alternative scenarios.
20. Overbalance with opportunity cost and doubtful accounts will influence the operation of enterprises capital and the promotion of benefit.
21. Table 3 - 3 shows the opportunity cost of meat and potatoes for the two producers.
22. And the sacrifice they make by not producing a good is their opportunity cost.
23. A decision to save by building up money balances no longer carries with it the high opportunity cost that it once did.
24. Thus, specialization is determined by whoever has the lower opportunity cost.
25. Such continued reliance on paper will represent an increasing opportunity cost to organisations.
26. This paper proposes three kinds of switching costs:sunk cost, prospective invest[sentencedict.com], opportunity cost and gives suggestions to manage switching costs.
27. So this chapter's first task is to defineand explain net present value, rate of return, and opportunity cost of capital.
28. The cost to apply trade remedy measures includes direct cost and opportunity cost.
29. The methods that fulfil the goal of profits include opportunity cost contrast, equilibrium analysis, marginal analysis, and so on.
30. Secondly, the rate will further widen the investment channels, reducing the opportunity cost of funds, it will have more capital flows securities market.
More similar words: opportunity, opportunist, opportune, inopportune, importune, importunate, at any cost, superiority complex, fortune, fortunate, misfortune, support, fortunately, unfortunate, rapport, national security council, fortune cookie, unfortunately, supporter, unity, apportion, supportive, apportioned, in support of, community, impunity, immunity, reapportionment, tycoon, cost.