Random good picture Not show
1. It was advisable for you not to mention that.
2. Life was suddenly full of possibilities, not to mention a few unexpected surprises.
3. The dampness is uncomfortable, not to mention the cold.
4. Haas decided not to mention his cold.
5. They warned him with veiled threats not to mention anything he had witnessed.
6. Ade is handsome and smart , not to mention being a good athlete.
7. The doctor told me not to mention dieting to her in case she took it to the extreme.
8. I had enough presence of mind not to mention my intention.
9. He's one of the kindest and most intelligent, not to mention handsome, men I know.
10. I'd been primed so I knew not to mention her son.
11. It's too far to walk, not to mention the fact that it'll probably be closed by now anyway.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. He has two big houses in this country, not to mention his villa in France.
13. The audience, not to mention the bewildered cast, were not amused.
14. He decided not to mention the brooch.
15. Not to mention half a ton of bloat, several wagonloads of smuts, and a sackful of matted hair.
16. Not to mention all the horrid underarm deodorants leaching into the microclimate.
17. It has the support of the farmworkers' unions, not to mention soil technicians and mental-health professionals.
18. Not to mention the crack with their cronies as they queue for their lolly.
19. Not to mention the peculiarity of their lack of spacesuits when crossing from a passenger pod to a ship's airlock.
20. This will flatten the stomach, not to mention all but the most robust of deckchairs.
21. Not to mention the words they need to describe manufacturing processes, distribution systems, schedules, and sales performance.
22. Not to mention 20 rolls of toilet paper and five air fresheners.
23. Not to mention an artificial grass lawn on the hood and a white picket fence on the front bumper.
24. He cannot afford to buy her a new dress, not to mention a gold ring.
25. Old folk and children alike are all against the proposal, not to mention the youth.
26. The school's audio-visual apparatus includes a new set of multi-media device, not to mention films, records, etc.
27. Pollution has a negative effect on the health of everyone living in the city, not to mention the damage to the environment.
28. He has a big house and an expensive car, not to mention a villa in France.
29. Supply will depend on project approvals and interest rates -- not to mention overall trends in the economy.
30. I'd say you're a real asset to the old firm, not to mention highly decorative.
More similar words: mention, invention, attention, convention, prevention, intervention, conventional, pay attention to, identification, implementation, a bone of contention, sentiment, environmental protection, moment, momentum, in a moment, at the moment, for the moment, at this moment, recommendation, orientation, cotton, presentation, concentration, representation, commencement, customer, amendment, entertainment, entity.