Random good picture Not show
7. Is is no use crying over spilt milk.
8. I see no use quarrelling with fate.
9. It's no use talking to him: he's completelyinfatuated.
10. No use arguing with her about the matter.
11. It's no use citing the Bible to him.
12. There is no use in that.
13. Bronwen tried to have her talking. But no use.
14. It's no use wishing for things you can't have.
15. It's no use citing the Bible to a non - Christian.
16. It's no use just wishing away for week after week; you have to take some action!
17. His advice turned out to be no use at all.
18. You have to be an individual; it's no use running with the herd.
19. It is no use fishing for trout in this river, there are none left.
20. It's no use fishing for trout in this river,there are none left.
21. It's no use tying it; you have to glue it.
22. It is no use teaching the pupils to rattle off the ancient poems which they do not understand at all.
23. It's no use going against the director's decision.
24. It's no use always narking.
25. It is no use trying.
26. It's no use trying to buck the system.
27. It is no use to signify.
28. I've no use for people who don't try.
29. It's no use arguing with a drunk.
30. If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all. Oscar Wilde
More similar words: heinous, indigenous, monotonous, run out, turn out, enough, burn out, run out of, announce, announced, pronounce, announcement, oust, house, spouse, espouse, onerous, cousin, obvious, dubious, warehouse, household, enormous, anxious, housing, noxious, nervous, various, curious, envious.