Random good picture Not show
1. On nationalisation, the divisions had acquired around 300 power stations, initially grouping them for management at an intermediate level.
2. Because it was once the party of nationalisation, it can not now be the party of the small shareholder.
3. Prior to nationalisation many of the larger undertakings had been vertically integrated, both generating power and distributing and selling it.
4. And nationalisation: that was great because it got rid of the old bosses.
5. Nationalisation and the frequent replacement of individual owner-managers by shareholders and managerial bureaucracies have both changed the structure of industry.
6. There was nationalisation of key industries.
7. Moreover, Saudi Arabia has remained remarkably stable since nationalisation.
8. Is nationalisation totally off the tablepoint?
9. The De - nationalisation theory also provides much inspirations for our law making and arbitration practice in China.
10. Last week, Irish government announced the full nationalisation of Anglo Irish Bank, the country's third - largest lender.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Full nationalisation would make that far more difficult, Mr Kingman argues.
12. There is virtually no risk of nationalisation for non - systemic banks.
13. Nationalisation : When a government takes over a private sector company.
14. At the time of the nationalisation, shares in Northern Rock were changing hands at 90 p.
15. It is a move that many see as backdoor nationalisation.
16. There were, in addition, further arguments put forward to support and justify the policy of nationalisation and public ownership.
17. This particular locomotive was constructed in 1948, the year of nationalisation.
18. We want to restore the pride and local commitment that died with nationalisation.
19. First, by removing entrenched collective bargaining arrangements embodied in nationalisation legislation it has provided management an opportunity to restructure employee relations.
20. For the government, acceptance of central planning did not stand or fall on the issue of nationalisation.
21. The logic of this line of reasoning led to a consideration of land nationalisation.
22. Only a third of collieries had pithead baths before nationalisation.
23. The ratio was slightly lower than that achieved by the industry before nationalisation(sentencedict.com), but it was not markedly out of line with other countries.
24. The Bolsheviks, on the insistent urging of Lenin, moved with caution in relation to nationalisation during this period.
25. You may wish to consider the nature of its nationalisation programme and critically examine how radical or socialist it was.
26. It culminated in the clean-up of the industry inaugurated by nationalisation after the Second World War.
27. This he did at least 13 times. "De Lesseps", it turned out, was the codeword for the Egyptian army to start the seizure, and nationalisation, of the canal.
28. LONDON (Reuters) - British bank Northern Rock said its nationalisation took effect on Friday and several board members had resigned at the first meeting held under its temporary state ownership.
29. Is there an alternative for governments that are allergic to nationalisation?
30. France was frequently alluded to, but with its peasant proprietorship it is farther off the nationalisation of land than England with its landlordism.
More similar words: rationalisation, nationalization, naturalisation, nationalism, nationalist, nationalistic, sensationalistic, internationalism, ultranationalist, international relations, multinational corporation, transnational corporation, rationalization, globalisation, generalisation, neutralisation, rationalise, rationalist, rationalism, nationalize, nationality, industrialisation, internationalize, civilisation, mobilisation, national, sterilisation, sensational, nationally, crystallisation.