Random good picture Not show
1. Apartheid used tribalism as the basis of its "divide-and-rule" homeland policies.
2. Before apartheid ended, I assiduously avoided buying South African products.
3. The apartheid system which enshrined racism in law still existed.
4. He praised her role in the struggle against apartheid.
5. After many years the government finally abandoned its apartheid system of racial separation.
6. When apartheid is over the maladies will linger on.
7. The state could face social apartheid if minority students do not have access to higher education.
8. Charts show how the apartheid government spent 10 times more on white students than on blacks.
9. The removal of old-style apartheid and the beginnings of a democratic society have brought more bloodshed than ever.
10. We have demonstrated against petty apartheid because we are taking on the entire system of apartheid on all fronts.
11. This is my old college,[http://Sentencedict.com] where under apartheid a celebrated anti-authoritarian spirit characterised staff and students.
12. Nelson Mandela is revered for his brave fight against apartheid.
13. His speech was a powerful and trenchant attack against apartheid.
14. His speech was a powerful and trenchant attack against 〔 on 〕 apartheid.
15. The release of Mr Nelson Mandela marked the point of no return in South Africa's movement away from apartheid.
16. Brazil normalised its diplomatic relations with South Africa in recognition of the steps taken to end apartheid.
17. The system of racial segregation that used to exist in South Africa was called apartheid.
18. Young and old saw in him an implacable opponent of apartheid.
19. They fought long and hard against the iniquities of apartheid.
20. The present government is involved in a process of national reconciliation and is attempting to address the effects of decades of apartheid.
21. A more subtle form of restriction is to proceed by a philosophy akin to that of apartheid.
22. There were also those who simply did not want to serve in the apartheid military.
23. Mandela's release was the beginning of the end of apartheid.
24. Nelson Mandela will be remembered for his courage and integrity in the struggle against apartheid.
25. The Fund also implements a programme of information and education about apartheid.
26. As black participation in the economy increased, the level of repression to enforce apartheid was stepped up.
27. For many years the South African government remained intransigent, despite mounting world opposition to apartheid.
28. But many streets in areas formerly reserved for whites still recall apartheid and colonial figures.
29. That proved to me what I had always thought, that there's a very thin line between feminism and apartheid.
30. But these days a general amnesia has set in, and it is almost impossible to meet anyone who believed in apartheid.
More similar words: apart, set apart, pull apart, apartment, take apart, play a part, apart from, for the most part, napoleon bonaparte, part and parcel, heir apparent, caparison, farther, earth, dearth, earthy, on earth, unearth, part, earthworm, arthritis, earthenware, parts, party, arthralgia, earthquake, impart, partly, parted, in part.