Random good picture Not show
1. The film peeks behind the scenes of a multinational corporation.
2. Even local suppliers win contracts with the multi-national corporations.
3. The recording business is now controlled by multinational corporations.
4. We are a multi-national corporation with 140,000 employees worldwide.
5. This cover technique is used by multinational corporations.
6. The Sutherlands had sold off the mill and its surrounding holdings to absentee landlords, multi-national corporations, outsiders.
7. Banks also make other currency advances to traders, multinational corporations and sovereign governments.
8. These are the systems that handle accounting at multinational corporations, airline reservations, insurance and banking transactions and stock trades.
9. It looked more suitable for a multinational corporation than for a great Department of State.
10. Large multinational corporations produce and acquire vast volumes of information in the course of their business.
11. The growth of multinational corporations provided a second spur to Eurocurrency business.
12. Teamwork spirit, experience in Multinational Corporation.
13. Each member company is known as a multinational corporation.
14. David the psalmist did not head a multinational corporation.
15. Your company is a multinational corporation.
16. How much outrage can a single multinational corporation inspire?
17. Have sound knowledge of operation in multinational corporation.
18. This also that the multinational corporation strides over culture managing the problem needing to face first.
19. The Production of Possession: Spirits and the Multinational Corporation in Malaysia. 28 - 42 .
20. The development of multinational corporation impacts the culture of amphitryon .
21. The small company has been expanded into a multinational corporation.
22. This law will help small businesses to compete on equal terms with large multinational corporations.
23. One is the network of the world market and the other is the multinational corporations that operate plants worldwide.
24. The government is attempting to stimulate the economy by attracting multinational corporations.
25. The first day of the conference is to be devoted to corporate tax issues affecting national and multinational corporations.
26. The main providers of such funds are overseas banks, multinational corporations and institutional investors.
27. The most relevant feature is the high proportion of multinational corporations in Britain.
28. There is considerable evidence to show that manufacturing in multinational corporations has been reorganized along the lines described above.sentencedict.com/multinational corporation.html
29. Are we sovereign in defence, in our dealings with multinational corporations or in any significant matter?
30. Secretarial experience with an international law firm, accounting firm or Multinational Corporation preferred.
More similar words: corporation, incorporation, nationalization, ultranationalist, proportional representation, constitutional convention, national, rational, decoration, evaporation, irrational, nationalize, nationalism, nationality, nationalist, vibrational, rationalism, rationalize, irrationally, national debt, destination, international, inspirational, predestination, procrastination, cultivation, oration, donation, zonation, national security council.