Random good picture Not show
1) Prizes worth a mouth-watering ￡9.6 million are unclaimed.
2) Look at those mouth-watering cakes.
3) The Kintyre bar has a large selection of mouth-watering whiskies and the meals in the restaurant offer high quality cooking.
4) The waitress came round with a tray of mouth-watering cream cakes.
5) For that, he receives a mouth-watering 70 percent of his subsidy from the city.
6) The many mouth-watering desserts of Touraine are based on fruits.
7) Breakfast and lunch are well-presented with abundant and mouth-watering self-service buffets.
8) The delicatessen sells a mouth-watering variety of cooked meats and cheeses.
9) Make mouth-watering sugar , fruit sugar ,(http://sentencedict.com/mouth-watering.html) I.
10) a mouth-watering display of cakes.
11) However, the team still boasts a mouth-watering array of talented players such as attacking midfielder Kaka, striker Robinho, and the super-fit defender Dani Alves of Barcelona.
12) Then there were plenty of mouth-watering, delicious food on the table.
13) Rita: But look at these mouth-watering, shining red apples. I can ' t wait to have a bite-right now.
14) Mouth-watering aromas rose from a rich, golden broth prepared by students from Broomfield High.
15) Corbett could smell the heavy, thick fragrance of those mouth-watering dishes he had seen being prepared in the kitchen.
16) You will be hard pressed to choose a single main course because so many are mouth-watering.
17) Now listen closely, and I'll give you all the ingredients you'll need for this mouth-watering dessert.
18) I wandered past stalls selling saffron, fur hats and silver bracelets to find clay ovens filled with wheels of golden dough[sentencedict.com], which were mouth-watering mutton-filled puff-pastries called samsas.
19) Picture a huge festive dinner table, set with dozens of mouth-watering dishes for you and your guests to pick from.
20) There are currently four squads across Europe who are quite simply a cut above the rest. Each is blessed with an abundance of mouth-watering talent and flourishing youth.
21) It opens with the father, Chef Chu, plucking a live chicken from his backyard coop and minutes later turning it into a steaming, mouth-watering casserole dish.
22) Arsenal have little time to lick their wounds with a mouth-watering FA Cup quarter final clash with Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday evening.
23) I, for one, always get rice if I'm also ordering dishes bathed in a spicy sauce, like mapo tofu or mouth-watering chicken.
More similar words: watering can, fresh water, freshwater, mountaineering, altering, filtering, muttering, littering, faltering, smattering, scattering, flattering, blistering, stuttering, clattering, chattering, sweltering, boiling water, administering, building materials, water, lingering, waterway, by water, seawater, watershed, hot water, hold water, waterfall, rain water.